Windows 10: No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Discus and support No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I need help. Every time I click on an icon or open up the internet. The computer automatically inserts a continuous chain of plus signs. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kacy and Don, Apr 3, 2020.

1. No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello,

I need help. Every time I click on an icon or open up the internet. The computer automatically inserts a continuous chain of plus signs. I can't do anything on my computer but turn it off and turn it on. Help please. With everything going on with the COVID-19, I need my computer to work. Please help me.

Thank you.

:)

Kacy and Don, Apr 3, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

computer said to report to ms and media player thers somethin wrong

Hi Carol,

To isolate this matter, we have some questions for you:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried updating your drivers?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Playing Audio.

• Hardware and Devices.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1. No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ - Similar Threads - Matter computer does

2. No matter what I do, I cannot get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No matter what I do, I cannot get into my computer.: Hello, for the past 2 days, my computer keeps loading into recovery mode. I've tried using a bootable media to completely reinstall the system, but when I try to do that, it says Missing operating system. Getting into recovery mode wouldn't be a problem, if I wasn't stuck in...
  3. No matter what I do, I cannot get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No matter what I do, I cannot get into my computer.: Hello, for the past 2 days, my computer keeps loading into recovery mode. I've tried using a bootable media to completely reinstall the system, but when I try to do that, it says Missing operating system. Getting into recovery mode wouldn't be a problem, if I wasn't stuck in...
  4. No matter what I do, I cannot get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.: I have tried 2 full forum fixes, at least 5 youtube videos showing the exact "fixes" and it still doesnt work. I tried everything i could to connect my xbox one wireless controller via the usb they gave me and i know it's not broken since i have recently changed my pc and on...
  6. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.: I have tried 2 full forum fixes, at least 5 youtube videos showing the exact "fixes" and it still doesnt work. I tried everything i could to connect my xbox one wireless controller via the usb they gave me and i know it's not broken since i have recently changed my pc and on...
  7. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD no matter what i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD no matter what i do: BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4...
  9. My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do

My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do: Tonight it happened that my PC had some kind of problem (screen freeze) for no reason. I tried to turn it off and open it again, what I didn't know is that it led me to a big problem now that I try to fix it for 3-4 hours. Now, every time I try to open my PC, it starts...
  10. My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do

My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do: Tonight it happened that my PC had some kind of problem (screen freeze) for no reason. I tried to turn it off and open it again. Now, every time I try to open my PC, it starts normally and then turns off and reopens, but this time with a text that says 'Preparing the...