Windows 10: no matter what i do i cant turn off tablet and switch back to desk top and i have try all...

Discus and support no matter what i do i cant turn off tablet and switch back to desk top and i have try all... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I WANT MY DESKTOP MODE BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT WANT NOR NEED TABLET MODE ON ANYMORE BUT IT WONT TURN OFF HELP BECAUSE I HAVE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkMcfarlane1, Feb 29, 2020.

1. no matter what i do i cant turn off tablet and switch back to desk top and i have try all...

I WANT MY DESKTOP MODE BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT WANT NOR NEED TABLET MODE ON ANYMORE BUT IT WONT TURN OFF HELP BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND THEN SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

MarkMcfarlane1, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

PC tablet stops turning on tablet mode automatically

Hi,

Incorrect settings is one of the possible reasons why the tablet mode is not turning on automatically. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Settings from the Start menu
    • Click System, then select Tablet Mode
      in the left panel. A tablet mode sub-menu appear.
    • Configure the When this device automatically switches menu to
      Don't ask me and always switch.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Feb 29, 2020
  4. no matter what i do i cant turn off tablet and switch back to desk top and i have try all...

Desk Top Icons and task bar icons Windows 10

Hi Tillie,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I would suggest you to check if the Tablet mode is on or off.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + I keys from the Keyboard to open
      Settings Window.

• Click on System and select Tablet mode from the left pane.

• Turn the Tablet mode to Off
      and check.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

no matter what i do i cant turn off tablet and switch back to desk top and i have try all...

1. no matter what i do i cant turn off tablet and switch back to desk top and i have try all... - Similar Threads - matter cant turn

2. no matter what i do i can not turn off IT defender, i have tried everything. what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no matter what i do i can not turn off IT defender, i have tried everything. what do i do?: I tried advanced app settings but my IT defender has blocked me from choosing where to get apps. I have also tried just turning it off but it automatically turns back on. when i try to download the app i want it gives me an option to go to IT settings but i cant access that...
  3. no matter what i do i can not turn off IT defender, i have tried everything. what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no matter what i do i can not turn off IT defender, i have tried everything. what do i do?: I tried advanced app settings but my IT defender has blocked me from choosing where to get apps. I have also tried just turning it off but it automatically turns back on. when i try to download the app i want it gives me an option to go to IT settings but i cant access that...
  4. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try: I started off by not being able to download game pass games to the right drive due to "We couldn't set your default save location" so I followed many forums. I started off having Microsoft store and being able to download games though not to the right drive, but now I have a...
  5. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try: I started off by not being able to download game pass games to the right drive due to "We couldn't set your default save location" so I followed many forums. I started off having Microsoft store and being able to download games though not to the right drive, but now I have a...
  6. I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try: I have trouble with memory big time so i forgot my password but every single time i enter a new form it gets automatically denied. I dont even use the email i just need to verify a account linked to the email....
  7. I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try

I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try: I have trouble with memory big time so i forgot my password but every single time i enter a new form it gets automatically denied. I dont even use the email i just need to verify a account linked to the email....
  8. Cant switch tabs to task manager, no matter what I try.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant switch tabs to task manager, no matter what I try.: I've had a horrible time with Windows 10 in the past few hours, I can't switch to my file explorer no matter what I do! I've tried everything I found on the forums, restarted my pc, used the system file checker, nothing.. nothing works whatsoever. If anyone could kindly guide...
  9. Cant switch tabs to task manager, no matter what I try.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant switch tabs to task manager, no matter what I try.: I've had a horrible time with Windows 10 in the past few hours, I can't switch to my file explorer no matter what I do! I've tried everything I found on the forums, restarted my pc, used the system file checker, nothing.. nothing works whatsoever. If anyone could kindly guide...
  10. Cant switch tabs to task manager, no matter what I try.