Windows 10: No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....

Discus and support No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe..... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe from a question I got answered more than a year ago!!! It is driving me crazy!!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardMerriman, Aug 15, 2018.

1. No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....

No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe from a question I got answered more than a year ago!!!

It is driving me crazy!!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

:)

RichardMerriman, Aug 15, 2018

2. UNSUBSCRIBE

If you are referring to a mailing list, please see:

How to Unsubscribe from Mailing Lists - groovyPost

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/unsubscribe-fr...

If you are referring to a thread you replied to on the Microsoft community, open the thread, click the three dots then click unsubscribe.

No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe..... 0fd9b34e-dcfd-47da-81b5-5e9bd877b796?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Unsubscribe from site

Hi,

For us to better understand your concern, we need additional formation. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you trying to sign out to answers.microsoft.com?
    • Would like to stop getting an email notification from a recent thread activity answers.microsoft.com?

If you'd like to stop getting an email notification from a recent thread activity, follow the steps below to unsubscribe from a thread.

• Click (. . .) at the bottom of the original post.
    • Click Unsubscribe.

No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe..... [​IMG]

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Aug 15, 2018
  4. OneMoar Win User

No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....

unsubscribe with a single click from email

is it possible to bring back the single click unsubscribe to thread in email notifications
    currently you need to click the unsubscribe to thread in the email footer and t hen click the confirm box on TPU its annoying and I liked the old system better

OneMoar, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....

1. No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe..... - Similar Threads - matter can't unsubscribe

2. No matter what I do I can't get Realtek working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No matter what I do I can't get Realtek working: One day when I plugged my headset it there was no sound and was missing in the playback devices. I try to run the realtek audio console but it said " Can't connect to RPC service" and then I was told to update the driver in the device manager but there was no updates...
  3. No matter what I do I can't get Realtek working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No matter what I do I can't get Realtek working: One day when I plugged my headset it there was no sound and was missing in the playback devices. I try to run the realtek audio console but it said " Can't connect to RPC service" and then I was told to update the driver in the device manager but there was no updates...
  4. I can't download anything no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything no matter what I do: No matter what i try, I can't download anything. It just says "Virus scan failed" and nothing else every time, I primarily use Chrome but I've tried Edge too the only other browser installed and the problem persists. I've deleted Mcafee, Windows Security is disabled, and I've...
  5. I can't download anything no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything no matter what I do: No matter what i try, I can't download anything. It just says "Virus scan failed" and nothing else every time, I primarily use Chrome but I've tried Edge too the only other browser installed and the problem persists. I've deleted Mcafee, Windows Security is disabled, and I've...
  6. I can't download anything no matter what I do

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can't delete a file no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete a file no matter what I do: I've installed a program that i didn't like, so I deleted it. Once deleting it there are 3 ".sys" files that I can't delete. It says that "Another program has it open". In resource monitor, I couldn't find any program that had any of theese files open, not even explorer. I...
  8. Can't delete folder no matter what I do.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't delete folder no matter what I do.: Whilst downloading a third party software, I accidently downloaded a bloatware antivirus. I tried deleting it, and it told me it required permissions from " " to be deleted. After doing tons of steps to change the permissions to my own Account Name, it still tells...
  9. Can't activate Windows no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows no matter what I do: This is the same title of the issue I reported December 21, 2017. That issue was upgrading the hardware on my wife's PC. I now have the same issue on my PC. History: Ran Win 7 Pro. Upgraded to free Win 10 Pro. Changed CPU and mobo. No activation issues. Installed CU and...
  10. Can't activate Windows no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows no matter what I do: Title. PC first had Win 7 Home 32bit (retail with key). Upgraded to Win 10 Home 32bit from free MS web upgrade when it came out. OS activated just fine then. OS automatically upgraded itself to Fall CU. No activation issues. Upgraded to Win 10 Home 64bit via Media...