Windows 10: No matter what I do, I return to this screen. (pc wasn't started correctly). What should I do?

Discus and support No matter what I do, I return to this screen. (pc wasn't started correctly). What should I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dominik10101 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dominik10101, Mar 25, 2020.

1. No matter what I do, I return to this screen. (pc wasn't started correctly). What should I do?

/u/dominik10101, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

System does not start correctly

Hi Gideon,

Based on the details provided, kindly run these troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot this matter and check if there
    are any changes:

Run check disk.

To run check disk, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type
      chckdsk /f /r
      and hit
      Enter.

Run Windows Memory
    Diagnostic.

To run the
    diagnostics, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Windows Memory Diagnostic
      and hit
      Enter.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

If possible, kindly provide us the return message so that we can investigate the issue further.

We’ll be
    waiting for your updates on this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 25, 2020
  3. For over a week my PC wasn`t responding at all. Blue screen of death and not able to boot. Tried everything to no avail.

For over a week my PC wasn`t responding at all. Blue screen of death and not able to boot. Tried everything to no avail. It made me believe that the problem was with my device. Decided to buy a new PC and at first use, Windows started playing up again.
    Is Microsoft not responsible for this ? I should get my money back. IT IS A WINDOWS PROBLEM after all

albertocarvalho1, May 25, 2020
  4. No matter what I do, I return to this screen. (pc wasn't started correctly). What should I do?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 25, 2020
Thema:

No matter what I do, I return to this screen. (pc wasn't started correctly). What should I do?

1. No matter what I do, I return to this screen. (pc wasn't started correctly). What should I do? - Similar Threads - matter return screen

2. What should I do to correct this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to correct this problem?: I installed update KB4023057 for Windows 10 on November 11 on my laptop. It seemed to install ok, no error messages, etc. The next morning when I tried using the laptop I had a problem with the DNS Server not working properly, could not get websites. I did a restart which...
  3. What should I do to correct this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do to correct this problem?: I installed update KB4023057 for Windows 10 on November 11 on my laptop. It seemed to install ok, no error messages, etc. The next morning when I tried using the laptop I had a problem with the DNS Server not working properly, could not get websites. I did a restart which...
  4. What should I do to correct this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do?: So, this email was sent to me recently along with some of my used passwords. ALSO, This is what worries me, it had a picture of MY desktop. I had luckily factory reset my pc a day or two after this image was taken. Keep in mind this picture was taken a few weeks ago. One of...
  6. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do?: I am starting a course in cybersecurity and I was downloading kali linux operating system to my laptop and the screen of the virtual machine turned black. I am using windows 10, version 21H2OS Build 19044.2251...
  7. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do?: Starting WSUS Offline Update v. 12.0 at 17:36:44.12... Checking user's privileges... Determining system's properties... Determining Windows licensing info... Found Microsoft Windows version: 6.3.9600.17085 w63 x64 enu Found Microsoft Windows Software Licensing Management Tool...
  8. What I should do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What I should do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/afdas117 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyx7w7/what_i_should_do/
  9. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What should I do?: My icons on taskbar magically disappeared, and not microphone, sound and that icons, but Google, file explorer etc.. Then I wanted to see if rebooting it will resolve the problem. Pressed shutdown, then restart. And now it says "Getting Windows ready, dont turn of you...
  10. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652