Windows 10: No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install

Discus and support No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One day out of the blue sticky keys turns on and my computer makes a loud noise then freezes, i turn it off then on and it starts recovering c drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pamputer, May 12, 2020.

1. Pamputer Win User

No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install

One day out of the blue sticky keys turns on and my computer makes a loud noise then freezes, i turn it off then on and it starts recovering c drive then it lets me into windows but only as guest so i do some reg edits and commands but nothing works so i do a clean install of windows from usb and the creation tool and it works ok for about a few hours then runs really slow and then sticky keys and freezes so i do another reset same thing put then some disk error after sfc/scan nowand dism commands dont work and .dll files are missing i run tests and my long drive is failling so i replased my hard drive today with a brand new today and the .dll files still cant be found even after a Microsoft agent tried everything he could think of and it still runs slow also capslock turned itself on and my screen flickerd a few time but i think thats unrelated

I have thoroughly check my hardware and fixed everything

I have done everything i can think of and im not sure whats going on any ideas would be very appreciated!

I have an hp pavilion 14inch ce0068st

Core i 5 8th gen

:)

Pamputer, May 12, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 12, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 12, 2020
  4. No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2020
Thema:

No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install

1. No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install - Similar Threads - matter wont fresh

2. webcam not registering no matter what i do!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam not registering no matter what i do!!: please help, this is very important! my job essentially requires me to have a good webcam and i cant access it right now!i run an MSI prestige on windows 10, i never had any problems with using my usb webcam until today, i even tried two different webcams and i still get the...
  3. Windows 10 20h2 wont install no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20h2 wont install no matter what i do: I have all the little Cmd, reset and everything else i can fine online but i cant get indose to update to save my life plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-20h2-wont-install-no-matter-what-i-do/e3d8a959-32a8-4e85-afe6-b2c995ac2b57
  4. BSOD no matter what i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD no matter what i do: BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4...
  5. My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do: I press Microsoft Store nothing happens even when I run the command wsreset.exe it will pop up but wont work. When I type in Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} That...
  6. Cant install windows version 2004 no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install windows version 2004 no matter what i do.: Hi everyone, So for the last 48 hours ive been trying to install the new version 2004 of windows. I am currently on version 1909 and want to upgrade. Everytime i try to install the update nothing happens. The update finishes but it says im still on version...
  7. Chrominium: No matter what I do it keeps installing itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrominium: No matter what I do it keeps installing itself: Hello! Lately, I've been having a problem where Chrominium, the malware program, literally won't allow itself to be deleted. I've tried uninstalling it in the control panel, I've tried deleting the app data in my files, but nothing keeps it gone for more than 15 minutes....
  8. No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install

No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install: One day out of the blue sticky keys turns on and my computer makes a loud noise then freezes, i turn it off then on and it starts recovering c drive then it lets me into windows but only as guest so i do some reg edits and commands but nothing works so i do a clean install of...
  9. My PC wont turn on no matter what I do

My PC wont turn on no matter what I do: Just tonight it happened for my PC to have some kind of problem ( Screen Freezing ) for no reason at all. I tried shutting it down and oppening it back again what I did not know is that lead me to a big problem now I have trying to fix for 3-4 hours. Now everytime I try to...
  10. Windows 10 1511 will not install no matter what I do!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 1511 will not install no matter what I do!: The title says most of it, so I'll go through what I have tried and what happened when I tried it. (on version 10240 btw) Run Windows update manually. I've run it dozens of times now, the 1511 update is there but always fails. Make sure defer upgrades is uncheck. I don't...