Windows 10: No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a...

Discus and support No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft's discussion forums have always been problematic, with completely insane amounts of mostly senseless censorship for example, the word "brown"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joseph Mayhew, May 25, 2023.

1. No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a...

Microsoft's discussion forums have always been problematic, with completely insane amounts of mostly senseless censorship for example, the word "brown" is banned...as is the word "color" and "gender" and "ethnicity" and "identity"....the list is VERY long: everyday words and phrases simply forbidden, lest they be used for nefarious reasons. Oops i digress, lol. ANYWAY, they recently changed the rules: if you want to sign in, you now have to sign in to a "Microsoft Start Community" first. But, every time i try to sign in, all i get is that spinning wheel thing....and it never stops. Once

:)

Joseph Mayhew, May 25, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 25, 2023
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2023
  4. No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a...

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, May 25, 2023
Thema:

No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a...

1. No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a... - Similar Threads - matter try simply

2. No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No matter WHAT i try, i simply can't sign in to the "microsoft start community", to post a...: Microsoft's discussion forums have always been problematic, with completely insane amounts of mostly senseless censorship for example, the word "brown" is banned...as is the word "color" and "gender" and "ethnicity" and "identity"....the list is VERY long: everyday words and...
  3. Error Post Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Post Microsoft Community: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-post-microsoft-community/1ab3c554-2e5c-4cb9-9347-3484054b60d3
  4. Error Post Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Post Microsoft Community: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-post-microsoft-community/1ab3c554-2e5c-4cb9-9347-3484054b60d3
  5. Unable to Post Community in Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Post Community in Microsoft Community: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-post-community-in-microsoft-community/c8572ef4-8f86-4196-b4ee-6b9ca974bc6a
  6. Unable to Post Community in Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Post Community in Microsoft Community: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-post-community-in-microsoft-community/c8572ef4-8f86-4196-b4ee-6b9ca974bc6a
  7. Error Post Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Post Microsoft Community: Alright https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-post-microsoft-community/a8f6fc0c-96e7-4a08-8a44-b47371e79285
  8. I cannot sign in not the Microsoft store, not matter what I do.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot sign in not the Microsoft store, not matter what I do.: No matter what I do do, from using different accounts, to resetting passwords, resetting the Microsoft store, resetting the computer, nothing I have done works, all I keep getting whenever I try to sign in is this:[ATTACH]This has been going on for more then a year now, so...
  9. Can't change permissions on a folder no matter what I tried.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't change permissions on a folder no matter what I tried.: I've tried all registry edits. I've tried every input to CMD/Powershell I've tried Take Ownership. noting works please help. Change button is greyed out.[IMG]...
  10. Delete A Post In Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete A Post In Microsoft Community: How do I delete a my post in Microsoft Community? Using Windows 10. Thanks, BigM27 05/02/20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-post-in-microsoft-community/d86006df-db67-4353-aba2-014a594eca9a