Windows 10: No matter what Ive done (googles search) update STILL wont update

Discus and support No matter what Ive done (googles search) update STILL wont update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; DISM SFC /SCANNOW DEFRAG DISK CLEAN UP WINDOWS UPDATE ASSISTANT SAFE MODE (yes i know MS dont advise because of drivers etc) the list goes on PC goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hrpuffnstuff1, May 27, 2021.

1. No matter what Ive done (googles search) update STILL wont update

DISM SFC /SCANNOW DEFRAG DISK CLEAN UP WINDOWS UPDATE ASSISTANT SAFE MODE (yes i know MS dont advise because of drivers etc) the list goes on PC goes slow when i need to restart and update, then I get "Cant update undoing any changes made" this happens 2/3 times a DAY Running win 10 home 10.0.19042 build 20H2 19042.746 Updates are installing now as i type then the laptop will just FREEZE (like now) loud buzzing noise comes from the speakers I have to hit the on/off button and re-boot still updates wont install

:)

hrpuffnstuff1, May 27, 2021
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, May 27, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Google Updates its Search Engine

Google unveiled today a new Google.com search engine dubbed Universal Search. It might look like the old Google and nothing has changed, but new features have been added. Now Google search bar will include books, images, maps, news, videos, and web sites, and when you press "Google search" it will find all this in one result. In addition to Universal Search you will find an updated homepage design and several new navigation tabs that appear above the search results. Enough talking, just visit Google today and you'll see.

Source: Google blog

malware, May 27, 2021
  4. Ketxxx Win User

No matter what Ive done (googles search) update STILL wont update

Google Updates its Search Engine

I want to see Froogle updated so no companies can get away with their prices being listed without VAT, its misleading and time wasting.

Ketxxx, May 27, 2021
Thema:

No matter what Ive done (googles search) update STILL wont update

1. No matter what Ive done (googles search) update STILL wont update - Similar Threads - matter Ive done

2. I cannot get updates to install, no matter what is done.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get updates to install, no matter what is done.: I need an simple answer to this, will update KB5034441 get resolved soon?Microsoft tech help, only in the end, has stated the issue with KB5034441 is 'being worked on' and thatthe latest update KB5001716 will not install until the previous issues for KB5034441 is...
  3. I cannot get updates to install, no matter what is done.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get updates to install, no matter what is done.: I need an simple answer to this, will update KB5034441 get resolved soon?Microsoft tech help, only in the end, has stated the issue with KB5034441 is 'being worked on' and thatthe latest update KB5001716 will not install until the previous issues for KB5034441 is...
  4. I cannot get updates to install, no matter what is done.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Two windows updates that just wont update no matter what.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two windows updates that just wont update no matter what.: So basically, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.21017.1000 and Intel - net - 22.40.0.7 windows updates won't install. I don't know how to fix it, or what to do. It says download pending, but after days and multiple restarts, it doesnt install....
  6. Two windows updates that just wont update no matter what.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two windows updates that just wont update no matter what.: So basically, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.21017.1000 and Intel - net - 22.40.0.7 windows updates won't install. I don't know how to fix it, or what to do. It says download pending, but after days and multiple restarts, it doesnt install....
  7. Two windows updates that just wont update no matter what.

8. Directx wont download no matter what :(

Directx wont download no matter what :(: I just bought a new computer and wanted to play a game that required dirext x but it will not install! Any recommendations or help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-wont-download-no-matter-what/fd7f3134-f511-470c-8ff0-8078b9f97017
  9. My camera wont work NO MATTER WHAT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My camera wont work NO MATTER WHAT: I remember maybe two months ago it worked fine but now it says No Cameras are attached with an error code. i have uninstalled pretty much everything i can think of that wont screw things up but still there is no success. i googled a steo by step walk through and still it wont...
  10. Windows wont boot no matter what

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows wont boot no matter what: Hello 2days ago i ran a disk check/repair or whatever its called, i had to restart my system to make the disk repair start.After i restarted the repair stucked at 25% so i restarted again to log into windows.When i logged into windows most of my files werent working (mostly...