Windows 10: No matter what ive tried and ive tried alot my bios forces a 1024x768 res and anything that...

Discus and support No matter what ive tried and ive tried alot my bios forces a 1024x768 res and anything that... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Monado_trap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kddfny/no_matter_what_ive_tried_and_ive_tried_alot_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Monado_trap, Dec 14, 2020.

1. No matter what ive tried and ive tried alot my bios forces a 1024x768 res and anything that...

/u/Monado_trap, Dec 14, 2020

2. ive tried to restore factory reset but now stuck in bios

Could you describe how you tried to 'reset' it? Was there a restore point in use?

Being stuck in the Bios is never a good thing. Make sure your hard drive is working properly and your HD is set to 1st in the boot list.

AlpacaAT910, Dec 14, 2020
  3. ive tried to restore factory reset but now stuck in bios

ive tried to restore factory reset but now stuck in bios

JanetteMarsden, Dec 14, 2020
  4. carlashaw Win User

No matter what ive tried and ive tried alot my bios forces a 1024x768 res and anything that...

"Activate Windows ive tried to no avail" ?

Had repair to pc now windows tells me bottom right corner screen Activate windows ive tried to no avail?

[Original title: "Activate windows ive tried to no avail" ?]

carlashaw, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

No matter what ive tried and ive tried alot my bios forces a 1024x768 res and anything that...

1. No matter what ive tried and ive tried alot my bios forces a 1024x768 res and anything that... - Similar Threads - matter ive tried

2. my font wont change and ive tried everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my font wont change and ive tried everything?: bassicaly my friend had control of my pc becouse we were trying to fix something but now my fonts look like this picture down below and ive tried every youtube tutorial and reseting my pc for it and other stuff but it dosnt work anyone help?...
  3. my font wont change and ive tried everything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my font wont change and ive tried everything?: bassicaly my friend had control of my pc becouse we were trying to fix something but now my fonts look like this picture down below and ive tried every youtube tutorial and reseting my pc for it and other stuff but it dosnt work anyone help?...
  4. my font wont change and ive tried everything?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Ive tried reset this pc but still crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive tried reset this pc but still crashes: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8406e8377010Parameter 2: fffff8068dddaf20Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 1850OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack:...
  6. Ive tried reset this pc but still crashes

Ive tried reset this pc but still crashes: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8406e8377010Parameter 2: fffff8068dddaf20Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 1850OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack:...
  7. Ive tried reset this pc but still crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before

node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before: so every time i restart my windows 10 home computer it says in my notifications that node.exe is trying to access my documents i've tryed antivirus scans it didn't work here a picture by the way please help...
  9. Ive spent years trying to get rid of this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ive spent years trying to get rid of this: I hope I have the right sub for this post. Ive been getting this pop up every time I start up my PC for the past few years and despite hours and hours of researching i just cant get rid of it. If any of clever folk could help out it would be greatly appreciated as I feel...
  10. ive tried everything. mic problem not wireless

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ive tried everything. mic problem not wireless: so i have this mic and i have tried EVERYTHING. i looked up almost all the possible solutions and it still doesn't work on my windows 10 computer. but it DOES work with my windows 8 laptop...? although my computer notices the mic's existence it just doesn't want to detect...