Windows 10: No matter what settings I change or what permissions I allow or deny, these alerts pop up...

Discus and support No matter what settings I change or what permissions I allow or deny, these alerts pop up... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/socialmermen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5t26c/no_matter_what_settings_i_change_or_what/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/socialmermen, Dec 3, 2019.

1. No matter what settings I change or what permissions I allow or deny, these alerts pop up...

/u/socialmermen, Dec 3, 2019
  2. EsMj Win User

Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

EsMj, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Pop asking for deny or allowing use of an .exe file.

Hi Grant,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions.

• Are you getting "Pop up" messages that ask you to allow or deny an application?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Were there any changes made on the system?

We're looking forward to your response.

Mark Ole, Dec 3, 2019
  4. No matter what settings I change or what permissions I allow or deny, these alerts pop up...

annoying pop up: "user accounts...use the list below to grant or deny users permission"

This pop up keeps re-appearing. How do I deactivate it? It's not the one that notifies me if a program wants to make a change to the computer. It says: "user accounts...use the list below to grant or deny users permission"

I have tried changing passwords, etc. it just keeps popping up.

james lounsbury, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

No matter what settings I change or what permissions I allow or deny, these alerts pop up...

1. No matter what settings I change or what permissions I allow or deny, these alerts pop up... - Similar Threads - matter settings change

2. OneDrive pops up everytime I open any folder no matter what folder it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive pops up everytime I open any folder no matter what folder it is.: So recently out of nowhere onedrive has been popping up everytime i open up any folder no matter what the folder is. OneDrive is not sync'd to anything and I disabled it a long time ago. When I go to the onedrive settings at onedrive.com it shows that nothing is sync'd and...
  3. OneDrive pops up everytime I open any folder no matter what folder it is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive pops up everytime I open any folder no matter what folder it is.: So recently out of nowhere onedrive has been popping up everytime i open up any folder no matter what the folder is. OneDrive is not sync'd to anything and I disabled it a long time ago. When I go to the onedrive settings at onedrive.com it shows that nothing is sync'd and...
  4. PC will not boot up windows, no matter what I do it pops up with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will not boot up windows, no matter what I do it pops up with a blue screen: My pc will not boot onto the log in screen, every-time I turn my pc on it will either go to a blue screen with the stop code of CRITICAL PROCESS DIED or tell me its preparing automatic repair and diagnosing my pc, then it will send me to Automatic repair telling me my pc did...
  5. PC will not boot up windows, no matter what I do it pops up with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC will not boot up windows, no matter what I do it pops up with a blue screen: My pc will not boot onto the log in screen, every-time I turn my pc on it will either go to a blue screen with the stop code of CRITICAL PROCESS DIED or tell me its preparing automatic repair and diagnosing my pc, then it will send me to Automatic repair telling me my pc did...
  6. PC will not boot up windows, no matter what I do it pops up with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can't change permissions on a folder no matter what I tried.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't change permissions on a folder no matter what I tried.: I've tried all registry edits. I've tried every input to CMD/Powershell I've tried Take Ownership. noting works please help. Change button is greyed out.[IMG]...
  8. What is this Pop-up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this Pop-up?: [ATTACH] I've been getting this pop-up out of nowhere can someone explain what it is and how to turn it off. (Wndows 10) submitted by /u/Disguised_Comunist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv5r41/what_is_this_popup/
  9. Windows settings won't change language no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows settings won't change language no matter what I do.: I've installed Windows with a iso stick which only had my local language option however I want to use english. I've done the clean-up routine, went into the administrative settings, changed the display language nothing works, I'm lost please help. submitted by...
  10. Cortana when given a command no matter what it is keeps popping up bluetooth settings.

in Cortana
    Cortana when given a command no matter what it is keeps popping up bluetooth settings.: If I say open up youtube she always brings up the Bluetooth settings box no matter what command I give. I just got this laptop and was trying to set up a small speaker and pairing it. And at first she would respond to my commands and take me to youtube or what ever but not...