Windows 10: No me Permite ejecutar como administrador

Discus and support No me Permite ejecutar como administrador in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Saludos, Tengo un problema cuando intento entrar a algunas carpetas y otros documentos, me sale la ventanilla para preguntar ejecutar como... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alejandraEspinosa de los, Sep 8, 2018.

1. alejandraEspinosa de los Win User

No me Permite ejecutar como administrador

Saludos,

Tengo un problema cuando intento entrar a algunas carpetas y otros documentos, me sale la ventanilla para preguntar ejecutar como administrador, le coloco que si (puesto que mi cuenta es de administrador), me pide mi pin o mi contraseña y la escribo correctamente, presiono aceptar pero me dice que no tengo la autoria para ejecutarlo. YA revise que si este como administradora y mi cuenta es de windows, por lo que ya no se que hacer, espero que me puedan ayudar.

:)

alejandraEspinosa de los, Sep 8, 2018
  2. ArielBarbano Win User

Failed Install - 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4088776)

solucionado:

• Presiona la tecla Windows y digita el comando CMD.
    • Haz clic en el icono del mouse para seleccionar el icono y selecciona la opción
      ejecutar como administrador.
    • En la consola de comandos escribe SC config trustedinstaller start = autoy presiona Enter.
    • Reinicia el equipo.

ArielBarbano, Sep 8, 2018
  3. ArielBarbano Win User
    Windows update problem (KB4088776)

solucionado:

• Presiona la tecla Windows y digita el comando CMD.
    • Haz clic en el icono del mouse para seleccionar el icono y selecciona la opción
    • En la consola de comandos escribe SC config trustedinstaller start = autoy presiona Enter.
    • Reinicia el equipo.

4. ArielBarbano Win User

2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4088776) - Error 0x80070002

solucionado:

• Presiona la tecla Windows y digita el comando
      CMD .
    • En la consola de comandos escribe SC config trustedinstaller start = auto y presiona Enter.
    • Reinicia el equipo.

Thema:

1. No me Permite ejecutar como administrador - Similar Threads - Permite ejecutar como

2. Help Me or let me die

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Me or let me die: my windows 10 sucks when I turned on the boot time is 14.4 seconds and my laptop disk usages went to 100% when I start any program even a Microsoft edge and I also visited to dell service centre but every driver is working fine, basically my laptop have issues due to windows...
  3. Many of my folders/files became inaccessible, I'm not permitted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Many of my folders/files became inaccessible, I'm not permitted: Take for instance this image file. When trying to open it I get this: Code: "It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again."[/quote] Then I go to the Properties, Security tab, Advanced, Permissions: Code: "You must have Read...
  4. How do I permit access by multiple users?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I permit access by multiple users?: I'm trying to transfer data from an old computer to a new one. I'm told I have to permit access by multiple users by enabling this option in the set password settings, but I can't even find those settings....
  5. Help me

Help me: Hello, I have a problem and it is that I created another account in order to delete the one I am using and it was created with my outlook account but I got this message that appears in the photo and delete my outlook account and the account that I created. administrative and...
  6. ejecutar programas virus

ejecutar programas virus: me sale error al intentar ejecutar algun programa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_vista/ejecutar-programas-virus/c7cabf08-534c-4126-989b-d70fe2d4fcf6
  7. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region: I've configured Edge to my correct home page. Because I live in Thailand Edge directs me to the Google Thailand page. I corrected that easily by using www.google.com/ncr as my home page. However, Edge always reverts to the Thai regional search, ignoring my home page...
  8. Office 2010: maximum number of permitted activations

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010: maximum number of permitted activations: . I have Office 2010 with Win 10 Pro. I used Macrium V7 to transfer a system image from one laptop to another. When I try to use Office, I get message saying "maximum number of permitted activations". Do I simply need to remove the license from my previous laptop? If...
  9. DOS2UNIX Problem - Operation not permitted when using dos2unix to file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOS2UNIX Problem - Operation not permitted when using dos2unix to file: Excuse me, I'm a fellow newbie here wanting to resolve this issue because it is tiring only to resolve this issue by restarting the bash.exe. I just want no errors to be seen when doing my project. Thank you! 71469
  10. Windows 10 does not permit to use Italian Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not permit to use Italian Keyboard: I have a problem with the keyboard layout of Windows 10. It's impossible to select Italian keyboard for writing. In Settings, Italian is present, but without Italian (142), the Italian keyboard is not even selectable. If I remove Italian (142) leaving Italian, only...