Windows 10: No media found insert a bootable device and press any key.

Discus and support No media found insert a bootable device and press any key. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; . I got this error previously also then I installed the window again and now it is showing again. Also i am getting this error "No audio output... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jayant_97, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Jayant_97 Win User

No media found insert a bootable device and press any key.

. I got this error previously also then I installed the window again and now it is showing again. Also i am getting this error "No audio output installed" i tried everything installed windows, installed relatel relatel drivers installed intel chipset . But when i select to update driver from device management I am getting "unable to start".please help me out coz if its any hardware problem i will get it repaired.No media found insert a bootable device and press any key. [​IMG]

:)

Jayant_97, Nov 25, 2018
  2. yourdavid Win User

No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key

please help im in urgent assistence, my laptop just died and it says "No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key" what does this mean?

i am extremely worried and im in panic. please help me anyone, im also finishing my last year of school i cant afford for this laptop to die before i finish

yourdavid, Nov 25, 2018
  3. RJHensley Win User
    Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key.

Hi having trouble, seeing a black screen that says Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key.

No media found insert a bootable device and press any key. 685d1d46-dd34-49ee-81e1-0559353dd960.jpg

I believe this is a Windows 10 volume 5 problem

How To Fix

• Restart your computer.
    • Press the necessary key to open BIOS menu. ...
    • Go to the Boot tab.
    • Change the boot order and list your computer's HDD first. ...
    • Save the settings.
    • Restart your computer.

If you get a screen with options saying WINDOWS 10 VOLUME 2/ VOLUME 5

- PRESS VOLUME 5

you computer should bring you top your home desktop

RJHensley, Nov 25, 2018
  4. shawnc007 Win User

Insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key

HI Dave and thanks for writing. Removable media? I'm not sure exactly what that means. But, I do have a keyboard and mouse that were connected to the computer thru a USB plug-in. I removed the plug and tried to start it up with the same result: a black screen
    that says, "Insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key."

shawnc007, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. No media found insert a bootable device and press any key. - Similar Threads - media found insert

2. No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key: Both uefi and legacy cant boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device-insert-boot-disk-and-press-any/392f16b0-2830-40ef-b8a3-1edeb3979cc2
  3. No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device - insert boot disk and press any key: Both uefi and legacy cant boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device-insert-boot-disk-and-press-any/392f16b0-2830-40ef-b8a3-1edeb3979cc2
  4. "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting: Windows 10"No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key"Old HardwareAcer E1-431 ,cannot boot with UEFIcan anyone help me,so my laptop is an acer e1 431 its not able to boot too UEFI because its not compatible with it,and i have been getting errors when i want to boot...
  5. "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting

"No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting: Windows 10"No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key"Old HardwareAcer E1-431 ,cannot boot with UEFIcan anyone help me,so my laptop is an acer e1 431 its not able to boot too UEFI because its not compatible with it,and i have been getting errors when i want to boot...
  6. "No bootable device -- Insert disk and press any key" error when booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 "no bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key" error on startup.

Windows 11 "no bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key" error on startup.: I was on my bios menu and changed my boot mode from "UEFI" to "Legacy" after i save and exit, i came across a screen like this:When i tried to open bios it sent me to "Boot Manager"No matter what boot option i choose it sent me back to the same place.I have a usb with windows...
  8. How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?: How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?My system information is : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-no-bootable-device-insert-boot-disk-and/985b43a6-10d7-4d5a-967b-043b5338f5ef
  9. How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?: How to fix no bootable device-insert boot disk and press any keys ?My System information is : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-no-bootable-device-insert-boot-disk-and/5d6d87f5-0c74-466f-a099-150f6463bd21
  10. No bootable device-insert boot disk and press any key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No bootable device-insert boot disk and press any key: since afew days, I cannot start my Laptop, I got always the same text (No bootable device) I tried many options from YouTube Funny videos of funny people to go to F2 ,Diagnostic of hard disk ( Passed) then F10 and I did all Variety of changes, enable and disable and i...