Windows 10: No Microphone Input - Windows 10 Pro 64

Discus and support No Microphone Input - Windows 10 Pro 64 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm still struggling after updating to Windows 10 from 7. When I open the sound settings and look under INPUT choose your device the only item... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by W0GN, Jan 26, 2021.

1. W0GN Win User

No Microphone Input - Windows 10 Pro 64

I'm still struggling after updating to Windows 10 from 7.

When I open the sound settings and look under INPUT choose your device the only item there is "No input devices found". Attached is a snip of the device manager.

How can I get it working again?

John

No Microphone Input - Windows 10 Pro 64 74efe0bf-4598-427a-98b0-ff38044f3f0c?upload=true.png

:)

2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Problem with Microphone in Windows 10 Pro Insider (64 -Bit

Hi Rinormaliqi,

I understand your microphone doesn't work with Windows 10.

Did your Microphone work with other builds or earlier builds?

Since when are you having this problem?

Please follow the below suggestions and check if it helps:

Method 1: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled and is set as default.

Make sure that the microphone that you are using is not disabled and is set as default in the computer. Follow these steps to check this:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.
    • Now, right click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.
    • Select “Microphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the microphone is enabled.
    • You may also check if the microphone that you are using is set as default.
    Method 2: update sound card drivers

You can also try updating sound card drivers and check if it helps. Also check the computer manufacturer support website for latest driver.

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

1. No Microphone Input - Windows 10 Pro 64 - Similar Threads - Microphone Input Pro

2. No microphone input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No microphone input: Hi Windows Experts,i have an issue on my microphone input i am using my headphonesony XB900N when i connecting it via wired mode there is no microphone input but there is audio output. i also tried audio card adapter but my issue still the same kindly see my settings below...
  3. No microphone input

in Windows 10 Customization
    No microphone input: Hi Windows Experts,i have an issue on my microphone input i am using my headphonesony XB900N when i connecting it via wired mode there is no microphone input but there is audio output. i also tried audio card adapter but my issue still the same kindly see my settings below...
  4. No microphone input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple Microphone Inputs

Multiple Microphone Inputs: Why in Team Speak does my headset microphone not work?Well the answer is simple:Don't install Windows 11 as it prevents multiple microphone inputs because my Kingston HyperX Fury Sound Cloud 2 Wired Headset Microphone does not work with Team Speak on Windows 11 as it will...
  6. Microphone input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone input: I can not turn on the external microphone input on my new ASUS running windows 10 64 bit. Realtek does not recognize that a microphone is present when I plug in the proper plug. Do I need to download a new driver? I can not get any help from Microsoft or ASUS....
  7. Microphone Input

Microphone Input: So after I did a factory reset on my laptop my mic stopped working on my headset Astro A 40 and has been picking up my voice from the camera on my camera. I have been messing around setting everything I could to my headsets mic but it just isn't working, I even reinstalled...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  9. No Microphone Input

No Microphone Input: So I just got my computer (built myself if that matters), and I can't get any microphones to work. I've tried the front and back microphone ports with multiple pairs of earbuds, as well as a USB headset. None of them work, but a little bit of static is input and recorded...
  10. No line-in microphone input

No line-in microphone input: Hi there. Yesterday a new microphone arrived, and I was excited to finally have a proper one. I plugged it in to my laptop and went to test things out, however I've noticed that my laptop doesn't seem to receive any input from it at all, despite it recognising that it's...