Windows 10: No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10

Discus and support No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10 The Windows 10 privacy agreement doesn't mean Microsoft is secretly stealing the data from your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Night Hawk, Aug 27, 2015.

1. No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10

see full report

:)

Night Hawk, Aug 27, 2015

2. ~WINDOWS~ (10) - Yea! or Ney! ???

Hi

You need to do some serious investigating on your own as far as the security on Windows 10 is concerned.

Here is an article that steps through how the actual security works in Windows 10.

No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10:

No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10 | ZDNet

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, Aug 27, 2015
  3. is windows 10 still spying?

i want to upgrade to windows 10, it looks great but with hearing all about this spying issue, is it true?, because if it is then i am going to wait until microsoft charge for it inwhich my guesses it will won't be spying by then, but if it's a rumour that
    windows 10 is spying, then let me be reassured by someone thanks

James Brittle, Aug 27, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10

The comments are hilarious. Worth the price of admission alone *Wink

It's amazing that people really don't seem to get how crazy they sound.

Mystere, Aug 27, 2015
  5. BillyBob Win User
    There are probably still people around who won't use credit cards because of security worries, me, I like living on the edge, I hate the stone age lifestyle.

BillyBob, Aug 27, 2015
  6. Antilope Win User
    Microsoft should buy CBS and use the "Eye" logo. That would really freak out some people. *Roflmao2

Antilope, Aug 27, 2015
  7. jyusa Win User
    Or Turkish Evil Eye? Blue in color as well.

jyusa, Aug 27, 2015
  8. vfoster Win User

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you."

I'm not the tinfoil conspiracy theorist type, but I think a healthy dose of skepticism is appropriate. Something about Microsoft's strategy with 10 has never quite smelled right. Kinda reminds me of the plot from Kingsman: The Secret Service. And the scorn and ridicule from those pointing fingers at the paranoid reminds me of that quote I hate- "Never look a gift horse in the mouth." Why TF not? Of course you should look- maybe then you have a chance to protect yourself before it's too late.

vfoster, Aug 27, 2015
  9. BillyBob Win User
    No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10 [​IMG]

BillyBob, Aug 27, 2015
  10. The ones that think they're crazy aren't, but the ones that think they're not crazy are.

fracking4oil, Aug 27, 2015
  11. Antilope Win User
    We finally got Microsoft to listen to us, and now everyone complains about it. *Dinesh

Antilope, Aug 27, 2015
  12. A single picture can say it all?! *Roflmao2*Roflmao2*Roflmao2

Gee what could cause all this fuss I wonder? When going to the last stages right before seeing the desktop for the first time during the upgrade or clean install you have one screen where you either hit the fast fly through "Express settings" or look for the "Custom settings" along the bottom left corner of the screen.

One article pointed those types of setting seen in 10 as how Microsoft can access your own ISP's bandwidth to share updates and other things all over the globe? Besides some "Paranoia" in that regard a first look at the Privacy settings might tend to make some a little edgy?

No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10 [​IMG]

"oh gosh golly what should I leave on? what should I be turning off? I get confusion says...." *What*Roflmao2

Night Hawk, Aug 27, 2015
  13. LEE
    Lee Win User

*Ditto. . .couldn't agree more. . .*Smile

14. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . . Really. . .*really

15. Maybe someone should come up with a new online pub called: "Ultra Waves Beamed into Your Mind Courtesy of MS!"? The cautionary notes would read: "Please wrap yourself in aluminum foil if you should have any utter feelings of.. freakin out man!" *Roflmao2

Night Hawk, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

1. No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft spying

2. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  3. How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.: How do I turn "onedrive" scam off and get my information off your server?I Never gave Microsoft permission to upload my files to the web!Microsoft has become worse than any virus!...
  4. How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you stop onedrive Microsoft spying from uploading my files.: How do I turn "onedrive" scam off and get my information off your server?I Never gave Microsoft permission to upload my files to the web!Microsoft has become worse than any virus!...
  5. Stop spying me Microsoft 365 Apps for bussines How to?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Stop spying me Microsoft 365 Apps for bussines How to?: Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1151) Access 2107 (Build 14228.20204) Hello, What do experts here, recommends to minimize Office 365 telemetry? Thanks 183215
  6. Microsoft Spying??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Spying??: Noticed that when the latest updates were downloaded, the message stated it knew my hours when I use my pc. I want to stop Mircosoft from spying on my usage. How do I do this?...
  7. Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..: So here is the story I download Tor like a idiot spent less than a half hour on it and if your wondering I did have all security measure in place and then some I decided after seeing what I saw was real it was illegal BS and Dark crap that I pray for your dear soul if you...
  8. Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?: Because Edward Snowden illegally stole documents from my government we know Microsoft was working secretly with government. Are they still doing this? How do we know and why would we believe its not happening any longer? Microsoft never apologized nor were they ever...
  9. Is there a way to stop Microsoft spying without turning off Cortana?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to stop Microsoft spying without turning off Cortana?: So the question is in the title. Right from the start of Windows 10 Cortana was one of my favourite features but then the Web started to fill up with articles saying that Cortana is a Microsoft tool that sends all your data to them and the only way to stop them is by turning...
  10. Microsoft Brings Their Spying Features From Windows 10 to 7 & 8

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Brings Their Spying Features From Windows 10 to 7 & 8: So according to Forbes, Microsoft is bringing 4 updates to Windows 7 and Windows 8 that spy on you like in windows 10 Here's some details, The four updates in question and the official Microsoft descriptions are: KB3068708 Update for customer experience and...