Windows 10: No microsoft related downloads working.

Discus and support No microsoft related downloads working. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, a few days ago I got a WMR headset for my birthday, and while setting it up, it told me to hang tight as it finishes some downloading... I waited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zalkiaent, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Zalkiaent Win User

No microsoft related downloads working.

So, a few days ago I got a WMR headset for my birthday, and while setting it up, it told me to hang tight as it finishes some downloading...

I waited over and hour and it made no progress at all.

I did some research, and found out that you need the latest version of windows in order for it to download properly. Okay, thats fine.

I checked for updates, and there were 2 actual windows updates. So I let them download in the background.

Its the 3rd day since, and all of the downloads are stuck. Windows store programs get stuck, WMR download gets stuck, and the windows update gets stuck.

It got to the point to where I completely reset my PC, losing all of my files just for windows to re-install, and not even that worked.

I looked everywhere online, and tried all of these "Solutions." and NONE of them did ANYTHING.

I did plenty of hardware scans to see if there was something wrong with the hardware, and everything said that it was in tip-top shape.

I am so close to selling all of my microsoft related stuff, and switching to linux or even mac. I have been working solely on this all day for the past 3 days, just to get a stupid and likely crappy WMR headset working.

I apologize for acting so salty, but I am ticked off at this right now.

:)

Zalkiaent, Dec 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 22, 2018
  4. No microsoft related downloads working.

Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

No microsoft related downloads working.

1. No microsoft related downloads working. - Similar Threads - microsoft related downloads

2. All Windows related download services do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows related download services do not work: I have struggled with this problem for several months now with no fix in sight, after weeks with Microsoft Support doing new installs of my windows every few days, I still am unable to use the Windows Update Service, The Microsoft Store, The Xbox App, you name it, if its...
  3. All Windows related download services do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows related download services do not work: I have struggled with this problem for several months now with no fix in sight, after weeks with Microsoft Support doing new installs of my windows every few days, I still am unable to use the Windows Update Service, The Microsoft Store, The Xbox App, you name it, if its...
  4. All Windows related download services do not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.: Nothing related to Microsoft is working. It started with Minecraft not working and me not being able to sign in with my Microsoft account. After trying to fix it I found that the Microsoft store as well as Microsoft websites and my Microsoft account don't work. I hade to...
  6. Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.: Nothing related to Microsoft is working. It started with Minecraft not working and me not being able to sign in with my Microsoft account. After trying to fix it I found that the Microsoft store as well as Microsoft websites and my Microsoft account don't work. I hade to...
  7. Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.

8. I cannot download anything Microsoft related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download anything Microsoft related: Please help, for some reason my pc can't download anything that has something to do Microsoft even though my internet is working, i can stream youtube download games from steam, browse google search, open e-mail and whatsapp etc just fine, but i can't download office from the...
  9. I cannot download anything Microsoft related

I cannot download anything Microsoft related: Please help, for some reason my pc can't download anything that has something to do Microsoft even though my internet is working, i can stream youtube download games from steam, browse google search, open e-mail and whatsapp etc just fine, but i can't download office from the...
  10. Nothing Microsoft related is working right now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing Microsoft related is working right now.: I tried loading up the xbox app to play a game. I noticed I wasn't signed in. I tried to sign in and nothing happens. No error, just nothing. I tried to uninstall the xbox app. Nothing. I tried to download and reinstall. I download but when I click to launch, nothing. I tried...