Windows 10: No Microsoft Store after Windows reset

Discus and support No Microsoft Store after Windows reset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Brand new ASUS Zenbook Duo UX482EG-XS74I accidentally messed up some security/ownership settings and Windows got real wonky on me. System Restore... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Wyllie619, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Wyllie619 Win User

No Microsoft Store after Windows reset

Brand new ASUS Zenbook Duo UX482EG-XS74I accidentally messed up some security/ownership settings and Windows got real wonky on me. System Restore wouldn't work so the only option was a full Windows re-install. Unfortunately, after a "successful" re-install, there was no Microsoft Store , Notepad, Mail, Calendar or other apps. I can't download Microsoft Store, or any other app from the online store. MyAsus app says everything is up-to-date, no errors. Windows Update works fine and the system is otherwise up-to-date and running perfect. I just need Microsoft Store. I tried another re-install, bu

:)

Wyllie619, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 22, 2021
  3. lx07 Win User
    Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

4. No Microsoft Store after Windows reset

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

No Microsoft Store after Windows reset

1. No Microsoft Store after Windows reset - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store reset

2. Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store: All i have done is i did reset of microsoft store and then it was not opening and then i saw powershall command to uninstall it completely, then i did like that now my microsoft store is not showing and i did that command to get it back and even that command is not working....
  3. Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store: All i have done is i did reset of microsoft store and then it was not opening and then i saw powershall command to uninstall it completely, then i did like that now my microsoft store is not showing and i did that command to get it back and even that command is not working....
  4. Microsoft store not found after reset of microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing after reset: I decided to reset my pc to get rid of stuff and overall refresh it, I think I screwed it up since it blue screened for something related to watchdog right in the middle of installing, It looped the error "Unexpected restart/error", Tried something to get around it and it...
  6. Microsoft store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store missing after reset: So the story is I want to open a microsoft photo but when I open it turns out there are no logo photos so I tried to reset my microsoft store because I also can not open the microsoft store. but when I finish the reset I want to find the microsoft store turned out to be...
  7. Microsoft Store disappeared after windows reset

Microsoft Store disappeared after windows reset: Hi Team,I did windows reset recently and after reset I am not able to see MS Store anymore.I have also tried wsreset.exe and troubleshooting from settings but no progress.I also checked in registry and could not find windows Store in HKLM-Apps. Looks like it didnt install...
  8. Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store: when i reset my microsoft store then i opened microfot store it didnt open and i cant see it on my apps please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening-after-reset-of-the/16eb962a-e0ec-46bb-9241-aa5f64cc27fa
  9. Microsoft store not lanching after reset.

Microsoft store not lanching after reset.: Please help me. My microsoft store was not downloading anything so i decided to reset it in the settings. After i reset it i cant launch it. I spam clicked it but nothing happened. I cant find it in any of my files and it isnt in my toolbar. I have tried powershell and every...
  10. No Microsoft store after windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Microsoft store after windows 10 reset: Hi I am using windows 10 version 2004 . It was working too slow so i rese my PC. But after completing reset , there was no ms store and other widows trusted apps installed . here is a screenshot of windows apps folder : [ATTACH] What should I do?...