Windows 10: No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China.

Discus and support No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a desktop and a notebook both running Windows 10, but the desktop won't show the translate icon in the address bar, so I can't translate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StephenfromChch, Jul 22, 2018.

1. No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China.

I have a desktop and a notebook both running Windows 10, but the desktop won't show the translate icon in the address bar, so I can't translate webpages, although it does show on my notebook.

What can I do to get it to work?

Thanks.

:)

StephenfromChch, Jul 22, 2018

2. How to update N95 8GB(from mainland, China) into European Version.

How to update N95 8GB(from mainland, China) into European Version.

This N95 is bought in mainland of China,

which has specifications:

GSM/GPRS phone

I wanna to it updated in hardware, for instance,

3G

and W-LAN access

BUt how?

wagneratwu, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge Address Bar

Hi Zach,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to open actual address of websites with short forms as you wish:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions(...) at the right top corner.
    • Click on View advanced settings, under Search in the address bar with
      click on down arrow.
    • Choose <add new>, try to add the default website.
    Secondly, as opening pages in new tab is set by design, I suggest you to provide this as a feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 22, 2018
  4. No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China.

Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China.

1. No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Translator showing

2. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  3. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  4. Microsoft translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft translator: The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft...
  5. Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China)

in Windows 10 Support
    Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China): My version is Window 10 Home Insider Preview 2004 Build 20190.rs.prerelease.200807-1609 162535
  6. Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Translator: Good day, I really hate that everytime that I install a language pack on microsoft translator it did not work. No offense but microsoft should provide a download site where we can manually download and install the language packs. It will be a huge thing if microsoft will...
  7. Windows couldn't activate and Mainland China Support couldn't help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows couldn't activate and Mainland China Support couldn't help: I upgrade my windows from 10 home to 10 pro through the microsoft store, but the windows couldn't activate ever since. I've contacted alienware and microsoft support of mainland china, and they couldn't figure out....
  8. How to have MS Translate show in address bar and translate webpages?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to have MS Translate show in address bar and translate webpages?: I have MS Translate installed on my computer and it will translate text when I copy and paste into it.. but it won't translate webpages...and it doesn't show at the right of the address bar... I have run the Translator troubleshooter. What could be wrong?...
  9. Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?

in Cortana
    Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?: Cortana couldn't work from this month, no matter on pc or on mobile app. It always responsed cannot find page in mobile. So I want to know wheter the service will be stopped or something happed, wheter it will be restored later or never....
  10. Network address translation, what and where is it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network address translation, what and where is it.: Trying to network my three home computers. Windows Network Diagnostics says "More than one device is performing network address translation. " Could use some help with this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get the translator icon in the address bar

2. microsoft translator not appearnign on address bar

3. how to show translator in address bar

4. no translator on my address bar,
  5. How to put translator on the address bar,
  6. translator icon does not show,
  7. translate icon not showing in bar windows 10,
  8. translator icon not showing on address bar,
  9. how to add microsoft translator icon to the address bar,
  10. translator symbol in the address bar,
  11. translator not showing in address bar,