Windows 10: No minecoins

Discus and support No minecoins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I got as a gift the Minecraft master Collection today and when I got into the minecraft I did't got my 1000 Minecoins but all the content... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AuroraBlanket, Jun 29, 2020.

1. No minecoins

Hi!

I got as a gift the Minecraft master Collection today and when I got into the minecraft I did't got my 1000 Minecoins but all the content packages.

I can watch there are the minecoins on my microsoft account but not on the game.

:)

AuroraBlanket, Jun 29, 2020

2. Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

RustyestTuna 17, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Minecoins

Minecoins wont download when i purchase them. It says that there is an error and to check internet connection, but i’m on the internet to post this. How can this be fixed on Pocket Edition. (This is on an iPad)

FireFlyer124, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Yorkfire Win User

No minecoins

Minecoins

Unable to see minecoins balance on Microsoft account. Redeemed the coins but cannot access the marketplace. After researching the issue I found that Minecraft Java edition doesn't even have a marketplace. However the card says that it works with win10.
    Very misleading to say that win 10 is supported but not to say that Java edition is not. What am I supposed to do now?

Yorkfire, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

No minecoins

1. No minecoins - Similar Threads - minecoins

2. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  3. Minecoins Not Added to Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins Not Added to Game: Bought the Starter Edition of Minecraft for Windows 10, everything except the 700 Minecoins were added. Googled the issue, no solution worked. Rebooting my laptop didn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't work. Logging out of my account and logging back in...
  4. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collections but I don't see my 1000 minecoins in my account. I see only 0 coins in-game. What am I missing?...
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft Master Bundle - Missing Minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Master Bundle - Missing Minecoins: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft Master Bundle on Windows 10. After I first installed it, there were no packs or minecoins. I saw another thread with a similar issue that stated I should restart my computer and install updates. I did that and double checked twice with...
  6. Bought Minecraft for Win10 package and didn't get the 1k Minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft for Win10 package and didn't get the 1k Minecoins: I recently bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection amd got everything except the 1,000 Minecoins. I can't exactly "sign-out" of my account on the game since it is all connected to my hotmail account I use to log into my computer. I have had the game for over a...
  7. Minecraft 1000 Minecoins Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1000 Minecoins Disappeared: Dear Microsoft Community, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection and upgraded to Minecraft Beta to gain access to the RTX worlds which looks awesome, I loaded the game and selected Marketplace. I then clicked the add minecoin icon where I was...
  8. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The...
  9. Cannot buy $9.99 worth of Minecoins after putting $10 in my child's account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot buy $9.99 worth of Minecoins after putting $10 in my child's account.: Trying to buy $9.99 worth of Minecoins after putting $10 in my childs account. When I try to approve the purchase, it says: "For this item, you’ll need to add money to your child’s Microsoft account so they can buy it in the game. We’re working on a way to make this a...
  10. minecoins that i bought not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins that i bought not received: hello my name is jeroen and i did bought 1720 minecoins but when i logged in the minecoins did not show up. I tried to restard and i tried another device but my minecoins did not show up. My accound name is farmingboys and my order number is 1374030114 please help me asap....