Windows 10: No minecoins

Discus and support No minecoins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought minecraft the 29.00 dollar one that comes with texture and 750 mine coins, and I have the texture but no mine coins? Please help!?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by QhasxisMoua, Oct 29, 2020.

1. No minecoins

I just bought minecraft the 29.00 dollar one that comes with texture and 750 mine coins, and I have the texture but no mine coins? Please help!?

:)

QhasxisMoua, Oct 29, 2020

2. Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

RustyestTuna 17, Oct 29, 2020
  3. AudLash Win User
    Minecoins

I spent 125 whurth minecoins and the worlds suck how do i get my minecoins back

AudLash, Oct 29, 2020
  4. No minecoins

No minecoins

Hi!

I got as a gift the Minecraft master Collection today and when I got into the minecraft I did't got my 1000 Minecoins but all the content packages.

I can watch there are the minecoins on my microsoft account but not on the game.

AuroraBlanket, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

No minecoins

1. No minecoins - Similar Threads - minecoins

2. I want to buy Minecoins with a microsoft gift ca

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy Minecoins with a microsoft gift ca: Can I buy Minecoins with a Microsoft gift card purchased through the Microsoft Rewards program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-minecoins-with-a-microsoft-gift-ca/65bead01-37c2-472c-ae8c-abe17aadb055
  3. I want to buy Minecoins with a microsoft gift ca

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to buy Minecoins with a microsoft gift ca: Can I buy Minecoins with a Microsoft gift card purchased through the Microsoft Rewards program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-minecoins-with-a-microsoft-gift-ca/65bead01-37c2-472c-ae8c-abe17aadb055
  4. I can't find skin pack 1 and my 700 minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find skin pack 1 and my 700 minecoins!: I got an Xbox 1 Minecraft disk with the starter pack that included 700 mine coins, skin pack 1, villains pack, and Greek mythology pack. I decided to start playing Minecraft again but I noticed I was missing skin pack 1 and my 700 mine coins. When I checked to see if I still...
  5. I can't find skin pack 1 and my 700 minecoins!

I can't find skin pack 1 and my 700 minecoins!: I got an Xbox 1 Minecraft disk with the starter pack that included 700 mine coins, skin pack 1, villains pack, and Greek mythology pack. I decided to start playing Minecraft again but I noticed I was missing skin pack 1 and my 700 mine coins. When I checked to see if I still...
  6. Unable to purchase minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase minecoins: I need help.Whenever i want to purchase minecoins in the marketplace, I click on the pack that I want. Then a pop-up appears with that you are trying to acces sensitive information and asks to enter in your password. I do that and then it closes that and opens up a black...
  7. Unable to purchase minecoins

Unable to purchase minecoins: I need help.Whenever i want to purchase minecoins in the marketplace, I click on the pack that I want. Then a pop-up appears with that you are trying to acces sensitive information and asks to enter in your password. I do that and then it closes that and opens up a black...
  8. is microsoft rewards a scam? will I get band if I get free minecoins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is microsoft rewards a scam? will I get band if I get free minecoins: I need to know if the free minecoins will band me please tell me the truth, I don't want to get band https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-microsoft-rewards-a-scam-will-i-get-band-if-i/547e623e-2fe7-4e2d-af94-cb24d889f316
  9. I don’t know how to get minecoins with a Xbox gift card of pocket edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know how to get minecoins with a Xbox gift card of pocket edition: So I got a Xbox gift card from some friends and since then I’ve been trying to get minecoins I’ve heard you tan get minecoins with a gift card but I never thought about pe so I’ve been wondering how I do it and no Microsoft’s shop doesn’t work I’ve redeemed it but when I but...
  10. I don’t know how to get minecoins with a Xbox gift card of pocket edition

I don’t know how to get minecoins with a Xbox gift card of pocket edition: So I got a Xbox gift card from some friends and since then I’ve been trying to get minecoins I’ve heard you tan get minecoins with a gift card but I never thought about pe so I’ve been wondering how I do it and no Microsoft’s shop doesn’t work I’ve redeemed it but when I but...