Windows 10: No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

Discus and support No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ConnorBreen1, Mar 11, 2022.

1. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be selected in either screen

:)

ConnorBreen1, Mar 11, 2022

2. “Advanced Display Settings” Missing

Hi UncleHamish1,

Are you able to find the Display Settings via Display Adapter Properties? Here's how:

• Launch Settings.
    • Go to the System menu.
    • Select the Display tab on the left side.
    • On the right side, scroll down for Display adapter properties.
    • Go to the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel tab if you have it on the
      Properties box. (If there’s no such tab, skip to step 8.)
    • Click the Graphics Properties button.
    • Go to the Display tab to make some changes as required.
    • Go back to the Properties, box and then go to the Color Management tab.
    • Click the Color Management button.
    • Go to the Advanced tab.
    • Click the Calibrate display button.
    • In the Display Color Calibration, click the Next button and adjust the color balance or other settings.
    • Click Finish and go to the ClearType Text Tuner.
    • Click the Next buttons to change the ClearType text as required.
    • Click the Finished button.

Keep us in the loop.

Aileen Alf, Mar 11, 2022
  3. No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Mar 11, 2022
  4. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

Background colors and display monitor

Hello, HSH6358,

1. Right-click on the desktop and select Display settings

2. Click "Advanced display settings" at the bottom of the settings window.

3. Verify that your monitor is set to the recommended, native resolution. If it's not, set it to the recommended resolution at least for this calibration process.

4. Click "Color calibration" at the bottom of the advanced display settings window.

5. Click Next to start the color calibration.

The wizard will walk you through adjusting your color settings.

Set the display to the factory default color settings, if your monitor allows you to do that

Adjust your display's gamma to match a sample image

Adjust the brightness and contrast

Adjust the color balance

6. At the end of the wizard, click Finish to save your settings.

Hope it helps, have agood day

ManuelCapiro, Mar 11, 2022
Thema:

No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

1. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings - Similar Threads - monitor dropdowns Advanced

2. Monitor Color profile does not display in display settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Color profile does not display in display settings: i can not get colour profiles to show within the display settings. They were doing so until recently, does anyone know why they have gone or how i can fix that?in display settings when im on sdr it used to show the color profile, without having to open color management, then...
  3. Monitor Color profile does not display in display settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Color profile does not display in display settings: i can not get colour profiles to show within the display settings. They were doing so until recently, does anyone know why they have gone or how i can fix that?in display settings when im on sdr it used to show the color profile, without having to open color management, then...
  4. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings: The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be selected in either screen...
  5. No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No monitor in dropdowns in Advanced display settings or HD Color settings: The dropdowns in both Windows HD Color Settings and Advanced Display Settings to select a monitor have no contents, none of my 3 monitors can be selected in either screen...
  6. windows hd color settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows hd color settings: I went to the Microsoft store and noticed all the video's where green and purple then i looked on my files and noticed all my pictures and video's where green and purple too also my Netflix my camera and then I went to windows hd color settings and saw everything said no but...
  7. windows HD color settings

windows HD color settings: I was trying to get my screen to look more vibrant like it used to before I had it taken in to have it have a reset done on it as it was running really slow. I went to the Windows HD Color settings and tried to choose display and it is not letting me chose the the computer...
  8. HD Color Settings - loads then closes

HD Color Settings - loads then closes: My settings app crashes whenever I open this one specific page, and its really annoying. On the Display page, I then go to the Windows HD Color settings page, it opens for a moment and loads, then closes out about 3 seconds later. I'm unable to change any of the settings on...
  9. Monitor color settings

Monitor color settings: I have 2 monitors which I have been using with my Windows 10 system. Yesterday they suddenly turned a kind of light reddish sepia colour. Both of them at the same time. When I start Windows up, both monitors are very briefly OK but almost immediately the sepia pops in. I use...
  10. Missing Advance Display Settings

Missing Advance Display Settings: Has anyone developed a work around for this problem? The current display font is almost unreadable. Is there any way to change text size only? 88192