Windows 10: no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

Discus and support no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pc won't turn on but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turn on and offThings i triedReseating ram and gpuMade sure my cables are tightCleared cmosTried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DolaaZ, Jun 9, 2022.

1. DolaaZ Win User

no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

pc won't turn on but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turn on and offThings i triedReseating ram and gpuMade sure my cables are tightCleared cmosTried igpuP.S. this issue randomly happens to me sometimes my pc boots fine and when i put my pc under stress everything works fine and iam having this issue for more than a monthAny help would be appreciated

:)

DolaaZ, Jun 9, 2022
  2. smirk24 Win User

My rgb controller is having a hard time with my rgb cpu fan

I have a razer chroma Addressable rgb controller which works fine with my 4 120mm rgb fans but I upgraded my stock cooler to a aresgame river 5 cpu cooler.

The cooler works fine but the rgb part seems to have a mind of its own or my controller doesn't like it.

The software I use for the controller sees my 3 front panel fans and my rear exhaust fan with out any issues but as for the cpu fan rgb the software sees it and then it goes away or I have it now to where all 6 ports are shown but I only have 5 rgb fans that's it.

The cpu fan is a standard 3 pin which my rgb controller supports but the connector that plugs into the controller I had to fight with to fit into the controllers port.

Thank you for your help

Cpu cooler: Amazon.com

Rgb controller: Amazon.com

- - - Updated - - -

So i have the cpu fan rgb daisy chained with one of my other rgb fans and it seems to be working fine now. im just curious if i need to increase the amount of leds for the port with 2 rgb connected to 1 port on the controller

smirk24, Jun 9, 2022
  3. Synnx Win User
    PC turns on, No signal, keyboard/mouse.

So I was in my bios and I changed my CPU mode offset sign from + to -, I saved the settings and exited. When the PC restarted it came on perfectly fine but I am getting no signal on my monitor and my razer keyboard & mouse aren't coming on or lighting up.

My motherboard is a P8Z77-V LX
    My CPU is a Intel Core i5 3470 3.20Ghz.
    My RAM is G.Skill RipJawz 1866mhz 4 X 4
    My GPU: Asus GeForce 660ti DirectCU II OC Edition.

I googled around and it said to take the battery out for 10 seconds and put it back in, I did that and no change, I also took the jumper from 1-2 and put it on 2-3 for 10 seconds then back again, Again no change.

Ive reseated the RAM/GPU and CPU and nothing seems to be working.

The pc turns on fine but nothing seems to be working.

Even my Corsair H80i pump LED changed from white to pink which is the colour I set it. All fans are working too.

If anyone is wondering why I changed my cpu offset mode, Before this issue I just had a bluescreen for WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error, I turned my PC back on and I googled around and it said it was something to do with my CPU voltage, and one person suggested to try and change it from + or auto to -, So I restarted my PC and changed the cpu offset mode from + to -, after that it doesnt seem to be working and im not quite sure why.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do to try and solve this issue or should I just order a new motherboard?

Thank you.

Synnx, Jun 9, 2022
  4. GailCone Win User

No Signal RGB off the screen

Everything works but how do I get the No Signal RGB off the screen?

GailCone, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

1. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off? - Similar Threads - monitor signal cpu

2. PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Turns On Fans Spin RGB Turns On But My Monitor Says No Display.: Hello,I have had my PC for maybe a year now and just recently swapped to a new GPU and everything was fine, except I didn't have Wi-Fi adapter in my computer so I wasn't really able to so anything except stare at my wallpaper. So, I swapped to my old GPU so I could fit the...
  3. Why my CPU turns off monitor and speeds up fan.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my CPU turns off monitor and speeds up fan.?: Hi, I am facing some weird issue with my system.- My CPU basically turns off monitor and speeds up fan. - However CPU still running even after turning off monitor & I can still able to hear audio/ calls through headphones.- Also my system is not running any software when this...
  4. Why my CPU turns off monitor and speeds up fan.?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my CPU turns off monitor and speeds up fan.?: Hi, I am facing some weird issue with my system.- My CPU basically turns off monitor and speeds up fan. - However CPU still running even after turning off monitor & I can still able to hear audio/ calls through headphones.- Also my system is not running any software when this...
  5. No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.: I recently packed up my computer and moved into a new location. Upon setting my computer back up, my monitor has refused to connect to my PC. I thought it might be the cable that was the issue but after buying a new cable the problem remained. Both the monitor and the...
  6. No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.: I recently packed up my computer and moved into a new location. Upon setting my computer back up, my monitor has refused to connect to my PC. I thought it might be the cable that was the issue but after buying a new cable the problem remained. Both the monitor and the...
  7. No RGB signal. Power will be turned off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?: pc won't turn on but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turn on and offThings i triedReseating ram and gpuMade sure my cables are tightCleared cmosTried igpuP.S. this issue randomly happens to me sometimes my pc boots fine and when i put my pc under stress everything works fine...
  9. no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no monitor signal but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turns on and off?: pc won't turn on but cpu fan works and keyboard rgb turn on and offThings i triedReseating ram and gpuMade sure my cables are tightCleared cmosTried igpuP.S. this issue randomly happens to me sometimes my pc boots fine and when i put my pc under stress everything works fine...
  10. No Signal RGB off the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Signal RGB off the screen: Everything works but how do I get the No Signal RGB off the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-signal-rgb-off-the-screen/8b3c0d11-9ba7-48f8-94a1-e20d39f10ab1