Windows 10: No more battery low warnings? How can I add them back.

Discus and support No more battery low warnings? How can I add them back. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I used my computer a lot during last semester and once it was over I let my computer off the hook and don’t use it as often unless I need to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Moo_moon, Aug 9, 2020.

1. No more battery low warnings? How can I add them back.

So I used my computer a lot during last semester and once it was over I let my computer off the hook and don’t use it as often unless I need to do something. For some reason my computer now acts a little slow during start up and suddenly stopped telling me when it’s on low power it just turns off. I’ve been looking online and set the notification for 30% but my computer just turned off at around 59% because when I plugged it in and turned it on, it was at 60%.

The settings I read online say I should be getting notifications but suddenly I’m not? Before I never changed my settings it just randomly stopped warning me. Is there something wrong with my battery pack or is it some bug? Any info is greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/Moo_moon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Moo_moon, Aug 9, 2020

2. low battery alarm

We suggest that you check if the low battery notification is turned
    on. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the search box, type Power Options to see the laptop's power plans.
    • Click on Change Plan Settings.
    • Click on the Change Advanced Power Settings.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery.
    • Expand it see Low battery notification, turn it on for both
      On battery and Plugged in.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Window 10 - No warning for low battery.

Hi William,

Your concern about the low battery notification on your device can be facilitated by the Power Options section of Windows. To check if Low battery notification is activated, we'd recommend performing the following:

• Search and launch Control Panel using Cortana.
    • In the Search Control Panel box, type Power Options.
    • Click on Edit power plan.
    • Locate and click Change advanced power settings.
    • Locate and collapse the Battery category.
    • Locate and collapse Low battery notification.
    • On battery must be tagged as On.
    • If it's already on, locate and increase Low battery level to at least 10%.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, Aug 9, 2020
  4. A#le[Ne] Win User

No more battery low warnings? How can I add them back.

No Low Battery Notification

Hello Greg Carmack:

Thank you for your suggestions in items 1-6.

In my computer, everything matched, except High Performance in item 6 (Power Options).

I matched the information and got one notification, then the problem returned.

I would like to add #7 to your list of 6 items.

To the task bar I added Windows Ink Workspace, Touch Keyboard and Touchpad.

Now, Low Battery Notification shows each time the battery is low.

Problem solved.

Thank you for your help.

A#le[Ne], Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

No more battery low warnings? How can I add them back.

1. No more battery low warnings? How can I add them back. - Similar Threads - more battery low

2. Can I customize the warning of low battery ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I customize the warning of low battery ?: My laptops battery life is very low, thats why when I get the low battery sign immediately laptop turns off after that. I want the warning early so that I can plug in the charger immediately. I also have one more question : Is it ok if I keep the laptop plugged in whenever I...
  3. Can I customize the warning of low battery ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I customize the warning of low battery ?: My laptops battery life is very low, thats why when I get the low battery sign immediately laptop turns off after that. I want the warning early so that I can plug in the charger immediately. I also have one more question : Is it ok if I keep the laptop plugged in whenever I...
  4. Can I customize the warning of low battery ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. False Low Battery Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    False Low Battery Warning: So, I have a Windows 10 Dell and I have it plugged it, and it says its at 98%, and 1 minute until fully charged, but, it never reaches 100%. And when I unplug it, it immediately goes into battery saver mode, saying "Your PC battery is very low." even though it's assumingly at...
  6. No low battery warnings

No low battery warnings: I don't recall when this problem started exactly, but perhaps about a month ago, after an update. I'm using Windows 10 My laptop used to give me warnings pop up and sound when my battery level was down to 20 and 10 percent. It recently stopped doing that and only shows a...
  7. my low battery warning .

my low battery warning .: my low battery warning notification has stopped working and i can not reinstall it , i have windows 10, any help would be appreciated, thank you , i am not very good on computers....
  8. Weird low battery warning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird low battery warning: [ATTACH] Hey guys I don't know if many people are encountering this but I hate it, whenever the normal \"Low battery\" pop up appears, dismissing it makes it pop up as a file explorer window, anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/W720S [link] [comments]...
  9. Weird low battery warning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird low battery warning: [ATTACH] Hey guys I don't know if many people are encountering this but I hate it, whenever the normal \"Low battery\" pop up appears, dismissing it makes it pop up as a file explorer window, anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/W720S [link] [comments]...
  10. Low battery warning

Low battery warning: My laptop doesn't warn me when the battery level gets to a critically low status. Where do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-warning/2b0d75fe-540b-4e49-b07e-e71efabecbb1