Windows 10: No more crossword adventure maps?

Discus and support No more crossword adventure maps? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; haven't seen a new adventure map since #12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dodgeparts, Jan 21, 2020.

1. No more crossword adventure maps?

haven't seen a new adventure map since #12

:)

dodgeparts, Jan 21, 2020

2. microsoft crossword

You may not be thinking of the same game. I'm in Microsoft crossword with "adventure maps".

You go from map to map. Does this sound firmiliar?

thanks ms

michaelStevensmz, Jan 21, 2020
  3. MUWG Crosswords maps

In MUWG I am not getting a new map for Crosswords. I am for all others. Any thoughts.

BillConnor1, Jan 21, 2020
  4. rparker Win User

No more crossword adventure maps?

MUWG Crossword Worlds Maps

I enjoy MUWG every day. They are games BUT here it is October 2018 and I have only received 6 Maps/Worlds for Crosswords. Where are the other 4 monthly Maps/Worlds. In addition, I have not gotten any Sunday Crosswords at all this year. Certainly not what
    I expected from my subscription! Is this situation being phased out, dropped or some sort of error?

rparker, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

No more crossword adventure maps?

1. No more crossword adventure maps? - Similar Threads - more crossword adventure

2. minesweeper adventure game

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minesweeper adventure game: I have been playing minesweeper adventure for about sis months. all of a sudden I can not access my game. instead it has me starting new. How can I get back to the game. in statistics it shows my score....
  3. microsoft crossword

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft crossword: I have been playing ms crossword and now I seem to have run out of crossword games. is this possible? I have reached level 131 and the extra games are finished. please tell me how to get more crossword games. i'm desparate! ms...
  4. wrong answer on Crosswords

wrong answer on Crosswords: Puzzle 10 in world 5, 31 down: clue: JFK's predecessor. . . answer: LBJ LBJ was JFK's VP who became his successor. DDE--Dwight David Eisenhower was JFK's predecessor....
  5. Crossword

Crossword: Why hasn't crossword games turned over for October. I've finished all of September. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crossword/1a63b4c6-9b24-43c1-91a6-464a664d8617
  6. Disneyland Adventure coop on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disneyland Adventure coop on pc: I've to xbox support, to the support of the game (that doesn't answer me) can someone tell me how can i play coop on windows please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disneyland-adventure-coop-on-pc/f4f8bddd-3ba8-4391-ada8-88e5e1cb1019
  7. MUWG Crossword Worlds Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MUWG Crossword Worlds Maps: I enjoy MUWG every day. They are games BUT here it is October 2018 and I have only received 6 Maps/Worlds for Crosswords. Where are the other 4 monthly Maps/Worlds. In addition, I have not gotten any Sunday Crosswords at all this year. Certainly not what I expected from my...
  8. Minesweeper Adventure Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Adventure Question: I'm wondering why I collect Gold. Is there a way to by items with this gold or am I just wasting time collecting it. I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I've read through all the How-to sections and can't find anywhere where it tells the how to use the gold. 25170
  9. My adventures with SSD alignment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My adventures with SSD alignment: I have just purchased a crucial Ssd 500gb. I copied the old boot drive with a triple boot of XP, win 10 x86 and win 10 x64. While googling SSD I came across an article on alignment, so I used aomei partition tool to re-align the xp and 32 bit partitions but discovered the x64...
  10. Create more with the latest Windows 10 Maps updates

in Windows 10 News
    Create more with the latest Windows 10 Maps updates: Hello! I’m Dave Alles, Partner Group Program Manager for the Windows Maps team. Our team delivers the Windows Maps app and the underlying map platform available to developers on all Windows 10 devices. We continuously work to release app updates with new functionality and...