Windows 10: No more focused inbox

Discus and support No more focused inbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I woke up this morning, went downstairs, turned on my phone and suddenly saw that I lost the ability to set up a focused inbox on ANY of my accounts,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HaakLong, Jun 25, 2019.

1. HaakLong Win User

No more focused inbox

I woke up this morning, went downstairs, turned on my phone and suddenly saw that I lost the ability to set up a focused inbox on ANY of my accounts, ¿How can I fix this?

I have a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL and never had this issue before.

:)

HaakLong, Jun 25, 2019

2. focused inbox?

What is the purpose of a focused inbox?

charleseisenbise, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jun 25, 2019
  4. jcmoss Win User

No more focused inbox

Focused inbox

The windows 10 mail app flashes the focused inbox for a second every time I open the app. Does this mean it is closer to going live? is there a way to manually flip the switch to activate on my account.

However on outlook.com I do not have either clutter or focused inbox.

Both of these use the same email

jcmoss, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

No more focused inbox

1. No more focused inbox - Similar Threads - more focused inbox

2. Microsoft Mail - Windows 10. Focused Inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Mail - Windows 10. Focused Inbox: Hello I am trying to take off the focused tab. When I open up Microsoft Mail for Windows 10 and click on settings I see the list of options on the right. Clicking on some of these such as "Help", "Notifications" and the one I need to turn off focused inbox causes the app to...
  3. Windows 10 mail focused inbox wont disable any more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail focused inbox wont disable any more: Some how focused inbox became enabled. probably by removing and re-adding accounts. Using the standard procedure in settings for disabling focus now does nothing. I have removed and reinstalled the MAIL CALENDAR app to no avail. Any thoughts please....
  4. Winmail stopped working after Focus Inbox update

in Browsers and Email
    Winmail stopped working after Focus Inbox update: Hi tried everything I could find re 10ProV1903 with Winmail V 16005 on HP 850Gi3 16GB. Stopped working after update. First wouldn't change any settings " Cant do this on your account" then wont send/receive/compose. Reset; reset up accounts - successful but wont "go to...
  5. focused inbox?

in Windows 10 Customization
    focused inbox?: What is the purpose of a focused inbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focused-inbox/7af0b0cc-4268-425b-a2e5-06e2183056db
  6. Will Windows Mail Focused Inbox be ever be provided for Gmail?

Will Windows Mail Focused Inbox be ever be provided for Gmail?: I have windows 10 Pro 1809 version on my Surface laptop. In my windows 10 Mail App, I cannot get Focused Inbox for Gmail account since more than 6 months now. I used to have it earlier but after a format of my PC, I never got the feature back again. I thought that Microsoft...
  7. Outlook Focused Inbox now available to all, and no more Clutter

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook Focused Inbox now available to all, and no more Clutter: It’s been just over a year since our last post about Focused Inbox and our plans for Clutter. We’re posting again to remind you that Clutter will not be available after January 31, 2020. Focused Inbox is now available to all Office 365 customers using the Monthly Channel of...
  8. Unable to enable focus inbox for Gmail accounts in Mail app

Unable to enable focus inbox for Gmail accounts in Mail app: I definitely used to have focused inbox support for my gmail accounts within the Windows 10 mail app. After having to reset my Windows Mail app, I no longer have the option to toggle focused inbox on my gmail accounts. Is there something I can do to fix this issue? I use...
  9. Focused Inbox for Gmail using Win 10 Mail App

Focused Inbox for Gmail using Win 10 Mail App: So, I really like the Focused Inbox feature on Win 10 Mail and Outlook. It works for my Outlook and 365 accounts, and it works very well for sorting mail into important, junk (which I don't even see), and everything else in between. For the last year or so, my Gmail on the...
  10. Outlook - Update on Focused Inbox and plans for Clutter

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook - Update on Focused Inbox and plans for Clutter: In July 2016 we announced that Focused Inbox, a new feature in Outlook that helps you cut through the noise of email to focus on what matters most, would be coming to Office 365 customers. Focused Inbox first rolled out to customers who use modern authentication, and earlier...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. focused inbox 950xl