Windows 10: No more internet connection after KB4483452 and KB4487044

Discus and support No more internet connection after KB4483452 and KB4487044 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just installed KB4483452 and KB4487044 and lost all internet capability. I need this computer working. The only way I could find to do this was to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FrankK3, Feb 21, 2019.

1. FrankK3 Win User

No more internet connection after KB4483452 and KB4487044

I just installed KB4483452 and KB4487044 and lost all internet capability. I need this computer working. The only way I could find to do this was to re-install Win10. This is a huge pain you know where. Since I cannot prevent these updates from each time I perform this routine, I only have a short window of time to do my tasks. Then it starts all over again.

Please help.

Thanks,

Frank

:)

FrankK3, Feb 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. No more internet connection after KB4483452 and KB4487044 - Similar Threads - more internet connection

2. No more internet connection after a device connects to the mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No more internet connection after a device connects to the mobile hotspot: Once in a while I have had a couple problems with Windows' hotspot, but I've never encountered this one.When the hotspot is turned off, or there is no device connected to the hotspot, everything works as normal. But when a device most of the time my phone connects to the...
  3. No more internet connection after a device connects to the mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No more internet connection after a device connects to the mobile hotspot: Once in a while I have had a couple problems with Windows' hotspot, but I've never encountered this one.When the hotspot is turned off, or there is no device connected to the hotspot, everything works as normal. But when a device most of the time my phone connects to the...
  4. Problem with update KB4483452

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with update KB4483452: Hi all, Belarc Advisor is reporting that the update KB4483452 is missing. However when I check Windows Update it reports that my system is Up to Date and additionally when I view the Update history it reports that the mentioned update was successfully installed on...
  5. Missing security update KB4483452

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing security update KB4483452: I have two Win 10 64 bit computers, each running Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.348). I regularly check for Windows Updates, and find both systems are up to date from that setting. Today, however, I ran Belarc Advisor, and each computer indicates I am missing the 2/12/2019...
  6. Can not open Network Discovery after Feature Update 1809 and/or KB4483452

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not open Network Discovery after Feature Update 1809 and/or KB4483452: I can no longer give access to my files to the other computer on my network. When I use ADVANCED SHARING SETTINGS to turn on Network Discovery it appears to work but when I look again it is Turned off. Mike Harrison...
  7. Windows Update (KB4487044) does not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update (KB4487044) does not install: I tried various ways with no success. I tried to install it manually, same result. Then I tried to install manually and individually the updates that KB4487044 replaces with the result in capital letters. What can I do next? Thanks 2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows...
  8. Lock screen background picture can't not be shown after KB4487044!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen background picture can't not be shown after KB4487044!: When I turn on “Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen” option,background picture can not be shown on lock screen and sign-in screen. When I turn off “Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen” option,problem solved.but it's only show on...
  9. Today's CU KB4487044 Disables Windows Defender Offline

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Today's CU KB4487044 Disables Windows Defender Offline: Sure am having issues with these last few CU's. I keep a base Retail vm updated with CU dl from MS Update Catalog as this vm is kept offline for testing Insider builds from offline state, checking the sign-in of these builds. After installing KB4487044, it disabled Windows...
  10. Suddenly no more internet connection (wired)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly no more internet connection (wired): Hi So yesterday I was transfering 2 movies from my external hard drive. Since then, my internet connection has been gone. We have 2 more machines (1 desktop, 1 laptop) both wired and 2 phones (wireless) who have perfect internet connections. I tried another cable and...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4483452