Windows 10: No more log in screens for train wifi

Discus and support No more log in screens for train wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a small HP stream that runs on windows 10. I can no longer connect to wifi on my commute because the browsers won't load up the log in web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnnikaNewnham, Nov 21, 2018.

1. No more log in screens for train wifi

I have a small HP stream that runs on windows 10. I can no longer connect to wifi on my commute because the browsers won't load up the log in web pages. In the beginning i got the Microsoft warning that i could click advance to get around but now i get nothing. It wont even open a browser. Very frustrating as i spend up to five hours a day on trains

:)

AnnikaNewnham, Nov 21, 2018
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Nov 21, 2018
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Nov 21, 2018
  4. No more log in screens for train wifi

Student WiFi Log In

Hi Sean,

The authentication failed error that you encounter when connecting to a local WiFi can be related to a change on the device firmware caused by the recent update. As an initial step to fix your concern, we suggest that you reset the connection by following
    these steps:

• Click the Start menu

No more log in screens for train wifi 76ecd259-eecc-43ef-8f35-85d4902fb51c.png
    • Select settings

No more log in screens for train wifi 7d7617dc-4119-43ba-82e0-4d50cc14d0b2.png
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • Click on WiFi and select Manage known networks.
    • Under the list of networks, select the affected WiFi connection.
    • Select Forget.

Once you're done, reconnect to the WiFi and check if the issue persist.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

No more log in screens for train wifi

1. No more log in screens for train wifi - Similar Threads - more log screens

2. Training and certifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Training and certifications: I need help with training and certifications. I would like some guidance on where to begin and what my best options are. I have been to the support page and cannot find out how to talk to someone. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You...
  3. Training and certifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Training and certifications: I need help with training and certifications. I would like some guidance on where to begin and what my best options are. I have been to the support page and cannot find out how to talk to someone. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You...
  4. Train a model in wsl caused blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Train a model in wsl caused blue screen.: I trained a model in wsl, it takes a long time to train. But it unfortunately caused blue screen. I ran !analyze -v to get debug info.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. Train a model in wsl caused blue screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Train a model in wsl caused blue screen.: I trained a model in wsl, it takes a long time to train. But it unfortunately caused blue screen. I ran !analyze -v to get debug info.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. Log on after being given more screen time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log on after being given more screen time: My son's screen time ran out last night. I logged on to the Microsoft account and gave him more time, but the program will not allow him to log on because it says it is not connected to the Wifi. When he sends a message requesting more time, it comes back that an error has...
  7. No more WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No more WiFi: My fiancee accidentally downloaded and installed your big of an OS that is windows 10. Now we have no more WiFi adapter, are unable to access anything to trouble shoot it, and can't even access programs necessary to fix it, let alone download a new one, from a completely...
  8. More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros

in Windows 10 News
    More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros: Following our previous post we kept busy and made several updates and additions to our IT Pro training modules – which can be used to train yourself, train others or run workshops. New: Live Events Live Events is the functionality in Teams to stream audio, video and...
  9. wifi log on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi log on: how do I change my wifi log on info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-log-on/01712592-f800-48c9-bb76-a6f71fb8ae78
  10. Microsoft Tech Summit offers free Microsoft 365 training and more

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Tech Summit offers free Microsoft 365 training and more: Gain the skills you need to confidently plan for, deploy, and manage Windows 10 with Office 365 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security. The Microsoft Tech Summit is back—offering two days of free (yes, free) technical training, industry insights, and hands-on labs...