Windows 10: No more of those messages

Discus and support No more of those messages in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I use parental control in Windows 10. With parental control, there are messages that : 1. session is about to end in 15 minutes and 2. session... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Franzmann, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Franzmann Win User

No more of those messages

Hello,

I use parental control in Windows 10. With parental control, there are messages that : 1. session is about to end in 15 minutes and 2. session is about to end in 15 minutes.

It prevents my son from playing Roblox because suddenly he doesn't control his Roblox game anymore, he controls if he clicks on "OK I saw this message" or on "I want to ask for more time". If he is jumping for instance, it can make him drown, this kind of (unpleasant) things.

Our wish, which I don't know if it can be fullfilled, is, or to suppress those message, or better to make them appear in background only, so that he can go on playing.

I hope to be clear, if there is something unclear /forgotten, please do not hesitate to ask for better explanation.

Thanks,

- - - Updated - - -

A mistake : second message says it will end in 2 minutes, sorry.

:)

Franzmann, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 12, 2021
  3. bogmali Win User
    Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Apr 12, 2021
  4. No more of those messages

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

No more of those messages

1. No more of those messages - Similar Threads - more those messages

2. What are those services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are those services?: From another thread looking almost similar :EXCEPT THATOn my laptop since I notice those service here is the issue I have. Interrupt system is running at 100% except when I open the task manager, I can see it at 100% then drop at almost nothing, its at a point that it makes...
  3. Run As Administrator gives There Are No More Endpoints message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run As Administrator gives There Are No More Endpoints message: Several servers in our environment are not able to "run as administrator" without receiving the message "There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper." This is mostly happening with Server 2012. On Some of our Server 2016 machines, if you "run as admin" the...
  4. Run As Administrator gives There Are No More Endpoints message

Run As Administrator gives There Are No More Endpoints message: Several servers in our environment are not able to "run as administrator" without receiving the message "There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper." This is mostly happening with Server 2012. On Some of our Server 2016 machines, if you "run as admin" the...
  5. About those threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About those threats: Recently i was downloaded a game named 'Project IGI' from Ocean of Games website and this game is in compressed file..I scanned this file at VirusTotal and some anti malware says they find malware ...If any malware is hidden in this file what type of harm they cause into my...
  6. If you see this message more than once, ...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If you see this message more than once, ...: For the last week or so, I've got this three or four times. [img] So this morning I went through the exercise to no avail. I just got it again. Anyone else getting it? Got any suggestions? I do appreciate y'alls time. Thank you 126957
  7. error message there are no more files

in Windows 10 Customization
    error message there are no more files: I have an older Asus laptop running Windows 10 64 bit....I get an error message "there are not more files" when attemting to save a file from Open Office, Photoshop, or e-mail attachments....I can save from Microsoft word and Excel.......
  8. For those wanting Aero

in Windows 10 Customization
    For those wanting Aero: I found this: [LINK] Aero Glass with Gaussian blur for build 10240: x64 only : Windows10 It's officially only for x64, but it does work in x86, but not as well as the official debug version. The Debug version at Aero Glass for Windows 8.x+ 18650
  9. What are those updates ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What are those updates ?: Hello Today I got those updates on my Surface pro 4, after restart I saw the bios screen with update bar. Windows 10 Pro build 14393.693. [img] I've searched over the internet and did not find a thing, when I click on the updates it takes me to :...
  10. for those that use markdown

for those that use markdown: what do you use for markdown that is free? prefer if the markdown code was hidden while typing 107122