Windows 10: No more right click for Computer Management ?

Discus and support No more right click for Computer Management ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 10 pro, with last update and before whne i go to this computer clicking right mouse (see second image) i can access to computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hispanico, Mar 15, 2021.

1. hispanico Win User

No more right click for Computer Management ?

I have windows 10 pro, with last update and before whne i go to this computer clicking right mouse (see second image) i can access to computer management, see image.
    But after last update if click right botton mouse, just for a moment see whell mouse and nothing happened.
    If i wnat go to computer management i must go through, windows administration tools..

This is normal or something wrong on my system and better repair Install of Windows 10 with an In-place upgrade ?

Thnak
    Hispa

:)

hispanico, Mar 15, 2021

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Issues with Right and Left Mouse Click

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the delay.

Follow the steps mentioned below and check if the issue is resolved:

Step 1:

I would like to suggest that you log into Safe Mode with networking and check if the issue persist, if not try the steps below.

Step2:

I suggest that you update your drivers. Follow the steps below to perform an update.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand “Mice and other pointing devices”.
    • Find and double-click graphic adapter
      from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.
    Step 3: Download drivers for 8.1 and install in compatibility mode. Follow the steps below to do so:

• Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Mar 15, 2021
  4. No more right click for Computer Management ?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

No more right click for Computer Management ?

1. No more right click for Computer Management ? - Similar Threads - more right click

2. Right-click context menu "Show more options"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click context menu "Show more options": It would be better if you provide an option to make "Show more options" as default on right-click context menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-show-more-options/8a37dd42-198e-4a95-9666-d122afeb1846
  3. Right-click context menu "Show more options"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click context menu "Show more options": It would be better if you provide an option to make "Show more options" as default on right-click context menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-show-more-options/8a37dd42-198e-4a95-9666-d122afeb1846
  4. "New Share" option is missing on right click in local computer management\system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New Share" option is missing on right click in local computer management\system...: I want to add a folder that I created as a subfolder of my "Users\me" subfolder and add it to This PC-listed folders.So I tried using computer management and went to the section: local computer management\system tools\shared folders\Shares.Then I right-clicked on the empty...
  5. Right Click Menu and more not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click Menu and more not working: A few days ago, perhaps following an Update, the Right Click Menu stopped working as well as the Double Tap on my Synaptics built in Glide Pad.I have tried to update the driver using the Device Manager Built In driver utility as well as going to Synaptics website and looking...
  6. Right Click Menu and more not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click Menu and more not working: A few days ago, perhaps following an Update, the Right Click Menu stopped working as well as the Double Tap on my Synaptics built in Glide Pad.I have tried to update the driver using the Device Manager Built In driver utility as well as going to Synaptics website and looking...
  7. Right Click Menu and more not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. File manager right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File manager right click: When I right-click on a folder on the left side of the file manager, it crashes not only the file manager itself but also the taskbar. This has been like this for a long time, are there any plans to fix it?...
  9. Right click hangs computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click hangs computer: All of a sudden, when I right click on a shortcut, the system hangs, and I have to restart the desktop. I have booted to safe mode and the same thing happens. I can right click in an open space and create a new folder etc. I just can not right click a shortcut. Windows 10...
  10. I cannot right click on Computer|Manage

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot right click on Computer|Manage: When I right click on Computer and select Manage I get an error message every time. Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\Computer Management.lnk'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. I try to...