Windows 10: no more speaker in my computer

Discus and support no more speaker in my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so I plugged my pc on the tv and when I unplugged my pc from the tv my internal speaker disappeard and there is no more sound able to come out. the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mikaelgaucher, Aug 5, 2019.

1. no more speaker in my computer

so I plugged my pc on the tv and when I unplugged my pc from the tv my internal speaker disappeard and there is no more sound able to come out. the only way to get sound is by plugging it back in the tv. but I cant unplug it if I want sound

:)

Mikaelgaucher, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 5, 2019
  4. no more speaker in my computer

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueno more speaker in my computer :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

no more speaker in my computer

1. no more speaker in my computer - Similar Threads - more speaker computer

2. Something in my computer keeps taking up more and more space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something in my computer keeps taking up more and more space: Ever since seven days ago, I had 67.3GB free in my SSD drive out of 117GB.Now in the past week something has been drastically using up space, and now I'm only left with 50.8GB.The biggest thing I have downloaded was a film, which I sent to Recycle Bin and permanently deleted...
  3. Something in my computer keeps taking up more and more space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something in my computer keeps taking up more and more space: Ever since seven days ago, I had 67.3GB free in my SSD drive out of 117GB.Now in the past week something has been drastically using up space, and now I'm only left with 50.8GB.The biggest thing I have downloaded was a film, which I sent to Recycle Bin and permanently deleted...
  4. OWAIZU Computer Speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OWAIZU Computer Speaker: Hello, I bought an OWAIZU Computer speaker, plugged it into my USB port and can hear some white noise but it fades in and out. My playback devise is set to speakers, but I am not getting any volume from the speaker I bought. If I use an adapter and plug it into the wall I can...
  5. My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.

My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.: My computer connects to my bluetooth device it only says "Paried". It doesn't even shows the speaker in the program sound, it only apperars the computer speaker. I already try with services, updating drivers. Now I don't know what to do....
  6. My computer is detecting my headphones as speakers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is detecting my headphones as speakers.: My headphones show up as speakers in the sound control panel. When someone talks on the left/right side, it sounds super loud on that side and nothing on the other side. My headphones are being treated like speakers. This issue started today when I switched to an ASUS...
  7. Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer

Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer: Hello. I am missing the Bluetooth toggle ON/OFF button in the Settings - Bluetooth & other devices. Same in Device Manager there are just no such option like Bluetooth Yes i used instructions like download the DriverEasy application. But this app does not find the bluetooth...
  8. don't want no more on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    don't want no more on my computer: why does a unknown publisher is not honest with there self doing things with people PC gathering information from there own computers >that it not a good call can I block them....
  9. About internal speaker on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About internal speaker on my computer: Greg, I don't know if you have any answer to this one as it's a different problem that i had before on the other motherboard and i am just not able to get it resolved. This has to do with the internal speaker. I had the exact same problem with the old motherboard that they...
  10. Microsoft just killed my computer and speakers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft just killed my computer and speakers.: After a bunch of annoying messages of "Important update" I decided to finally do it. So in tye morning i got up and let windows update. It took 2 hours, but it was done. Before being greeted the new Agree / Disagree on information collection screen my speakers played a high...