Windows 10: No more two-finger gesture in window 10?

Discus and support No more two-finger gesture in window 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Mine got updated to 2004 for a week now and I've noticed that the option for two fingers gesture're no longer there in the setting. Scrolling using two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Darejk, Feb 3, 2021.

1. /u/Darejk Win User

No more two-finger gesture in window 10?

Mine got updated to 2004 for a week now and I've noticed that the option for two fingers gesture're no longer there in the setting. Scrolling using two fingers still works in browser (mostly, because sometimes it freeze out of a sudden). Why is it? Is there anyway to get two fingers gesture back?

submitted by /u/Darejk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Darejk, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Ry1947 Win User

Windows 10 Three finger Gesture

Hi,

I currently have a similar issue - installed Windows 10 on Lenovo Yoga 2, 3 finger gestures worked fine (up for task manager, down for desktop) then today Windows seemed to do some background updates, and the 3 finger gestures have now reverted back to Windows
    8.1 gestures - i.e. 3 fingers to go forward/back in browsing windows...any suggestions?

Thanks

Ry1947, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable the three-finger gesture on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the question below.

1. What is the exact model of the PC?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

I would suggest you to refer the section Navigating using multi-finger gestures and the sub-sectionNavigating within applications using Three-Finger Flick
    from the article
    HP Notebook PCs - Using the TouchPad or ClickPad (Windows 10)
    to disable the Three Finger gesture.

Note: The article talks about enabling the gesture, to disable the gesture we need to make sure the box next to Three Finger gesture is unchecked.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 3, 2021
  4. No more two-finger gesture in window 10?

Finger gestures not woking in Windows 10

Hello Sai,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand that finger gestures stopped working in your ASUS Zenbook laptop.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

You may be facing this issue due to the non-updated device drivers or due to some of the hardware conflicts within the operating system. Running a simple troubleshooter sometimes will resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      troubleshooter and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.

• Select Hardware and Devices, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

• Close the window after troubleshooting is completed and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    update the Touchpad drivers from the Device manager manually by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device Manager.

• Expand Mice and other pointing devices
      option.

• Right click on the touchpad driver and select
      Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

• Close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 3: If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the touchpad drivers which is compatible with Windows 10 operating system from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer to the link below on similar issue and check if it helps

Touchpad gestures stop working after sleep in Windows *

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

No more two-finger gesture in window 10?

1. No more two-finger gesture in window 10? - Similar Threads - more finger gesture

2. Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior: I'm on Windows 10, using precision touchpad. I will be using Excel on the browser and scrolling left on the spreadsheet and the PC thinks that once I have reached the very left of the spreadsheet that I want to navigate to the previous web page browser back button behavior. I...
  3. Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior: I'm on Windows 10, using precision touchpad. I will be using Excel on the browser and scrolling left on the spreadsheet and the PC thinks that once I have reached the very left of the spreadsheet that I want to navigate to the previous web page browser back button behavior. I...
  4. Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working: Hi, Touchpad on my Lenovo X1 Carbon stopped two fingers scrolling and gesture three fingers minimize, two fingers zoom. I checked uninstalled and reinstalled drivers of the touchpad not working my window and all drivers are up to date X1 Carbon 6th GEN Windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem: I can't find other options like two finger, three finger gesture as well as facing touch pad scrolling problem, pls find the image [ATTACH]...
  7. Change two-finger touchpad gesture browser navigation settings - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change two-finger touchpad gesture browser navigation settings - Windows 10: Is there a way to change the broswer navigation default touchpad gesture settings for the two-finger swipe? Currently, swiping from right-to-left goes back in the browser. Swiping left-to-right goes forward. I would like to invert those settings, but "Advanced Gesture...
  8. How use two-finger gestures?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How use two-finger gestures?: Would like to use two-finger gestures for handling browser navigation akin to ones on Mac OS. Using Windows Precision drivers on my HP Spectre. Is there a way to use them? submitted by /u/purezen [link] [comments]...
  9. Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working

Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working: Helllo, The two finger gesture on my touch pad for my Inspiron 15 5000 series model 5567 is not working. Many of the solutions online state to go to the device manager and go to touchpad, but it doesn't show up. What do I do? [ATTACH]...
  10. Gestures issue: two fingers

Gestures issue: two fingers: Hello. Sometimes, when I use two fingers to scroll down something, the computer thinks I'm using three fingers and shows up my desktop. Anyone having the same issue? I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 80C4. 32452