Windows 10: No more Win 10?

Discus and support No more Win 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have just installed Ubuntu next to Windows 10. And didn't know about GRUB. Now the pc only starts Ubuntu. How can I boot Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Markus22177, Jul 11, 2020.

1. No more Win 10?

Hello,

I have just installed Ubuntu next to Windows 10.

And didn't know about GRUB.

Now the pc only starts Ubuntu.

How can I boot Windows 10?

:)

Markus22177, Jul 11, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 11, 2020
  4. No more Win 10?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

No more Win 10?

1. No more Win 10? - Similar Threads - more

2. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...: It doesn't allow me to change the region of my Microsoft account, I get the error "You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts." and I don't manage any minor account and they...
  3. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...: It doesn't allow me to change the region of my Microsoft account, I get the error "You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts." and I don't manage any minor account and they...
  4. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.: Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315...
  6. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.: Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315...
  7. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

8. A little more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A little more: Love love love love https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-little-more/b08742a2-9bbd-407a-bcf1-ef95be54d807
  9. A little more

A little more: Love love love love https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-little-more/b08742a2-9bbd-407a-bcf1-ef95be54d807
  10. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...