Windows 10: No More WinKey+Alt+G for me i guess

Discus and support No More WinKey+Alt+G for me i guess in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; because whenever i try to capture a moment in game i get a yellow exclamation mark saying there was an error... also when it did work many times i'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GovindSinghNarula, Sep 17, 2020.

1. No More WinKey+Alt+G for me i guess

because whenever i try to capture a moment in game i get a yellow exclamation mark saying there was an error...

also when it did work many times i'd just get a black screen with only audio- what gives?

submitted by /u/GovindSinghNarula
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GovindSinghNarula, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

No More WinKey+Alt+G for me i guess

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

No More WinKey+Alt+G for me i guess

1. No More WinKey+Alt+G for me i guess - Similar Threads - More WinKey+Alt+G guess

2. input by "alt" key + more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    input by "alt" key + more: Hello, 2 ways are well known:either hold the alt key and then use a 2 or 3 digit number to get the sign you want to haveor hold the alt key and use such number, but punch the 0 at first, and then another 2 or 3 digit code. However, there is a third option:hold the alt key and...
  3. input by "alt" key + more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    input by "alt" key + more: Hello, 2 ways are well known:either hold the alt key and then use a 2 or 3 digit number to get the sign you want to haveor hold the alt key and use such number, but punch the 0 at first, and then another 2 or 3 digit code. However, there is a third option:hold the alt key and...
  4. Dead pixels I guess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead pixels I guess: Can someone help me how to fix this?It gets worse when you're in an app:In some apps, it literally fills almost the entire screen:This thing has been happening since I upgraded to Windows 11 two days after its launch. Please help. Thank you :D...
  5. winkey

in Windows 10 Support
    winkey: How can I turn on the winkey key without changing myregistry? 164752
  6. Microsoft products but i guess you’re more about quantity than quality

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft products but i guess you’re more about quantity than quality: For 2 days I’ve wasted hours of my time trying to get a laptop I’ve had for years fixed. It’s worked fine up until I reinstalled windows 10 and now it says my copy isn’t activated. The first tech I spoke with actually gave it a fair effort. Tier 2 pretty much told me I should...
  7. Winkey Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winkey Not Working: How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winkey-not-working/d6c73ec1-7c07-4ea9-95bc-6cfcfeb3bb9b
  8. no internet,i guess

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no internet,i guess: umm,my windows is connected to my wifi but it says no internet access. the shocking thing is I AM ABLE TO SURF THE WEB IN CROME but not on EDGE of any other windows related app. Please help me i am not even able to search updates. HELP!!!!...
  9. WinKey + I Is Not Working

WinKey + I Is Not Working: Hello. I pushed WinKey + I (shortcut) to go to the settings, but it is not working. Any help? Windows 10 Home Insider Preview (64-bit) 127801
  10. Alt G keeps popping out

Alt G keeps popping out: alt G keeps popping out from right side of the screen. How do you turn that OFF???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/alt-g-keeps-popping-out/d4713ed0-c7f9-49bc-a2e8-74287a7dbe11