Windows 10: no mouse driver in windows 10

Discus and support no mouse driver in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of the sudden, after an update, there is no mouse. When i go to device manager, there is no mouse or other pointing devices for me to click on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaigeWilliams3, Jul 13, 2020.

1. no mouse driver in windows 10

All of the sudden, after an update, there is no mouse. When i go to device manager, there is no mouse or other pointing devices for me to click on. i'm just trying to use my touch pad which is also not a listed device anywhere in the device manager. Help!

:)

PaigeWilliams3, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

no mouse driver in windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

no mouse driver in windows 10

1. no mouse driver in windows 10 - Similar Threads - mouse driver

2. Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized: Sitaution Explanation/Rant:Good afternoon,I know Windows 11 is always rolling updates, and devices vary, and situations vary. However, I find certain things un-acceptable when it comes to the bare bones OS - it should not mess up easy thngs such as 'mousepad' input or...
  3. Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized: Sitaution Explanation/Rant:Good afternoon,I know Windows 11 is always rolling updates, and devices vary, and situations vary. However, I find certain things un-acceptable when it comes to the bare bones OS - it should not mess up easy thngs such as 'mousepad' input or...
  4. Updated mouse driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updated mouse driver: On January 10, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers; this was the ONLY change to my PC in months that could have possibly caused this. My mouse is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display...
  5. Updated mouse driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated mouse driver: On January 10, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers; this was the ONLY change to my PC in months that could have possibly caused this. My mouse is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display...
  6. Updated mouse driver

7. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  8. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  9. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

10. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...