Windows 10: No mouse even after troubleshooting and driver reinstalls

Discus and support No mouse even after troubleshooting and driver reinstalls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Today I booted up my computer and my mouse wasn’t appearing on the screen so I tried the fn+f8,f9,f11... thing to re-enable the mouse and it didn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-d0g, Aug 31, 2020.

1. /u/-d0g Win User

No mouse even after troubleshooting and driver reinstalls

Today I booted up my computer and my mouse wasn’t appearing on the screen so I tried the fn+f8,f9,f11... thing to re-enable the mouse and it didn’t work. After that I tried 2 other mouses, restarting, rolling back windows updates (which it didn’t let me do), and I reinstalledmy mouse drivers by deleting them them restating multiple times and still my mouse drivers still have a triangle with a ! in it ⚠️ and it says error code 39

Is there any way I can fix this without resetting windows(it would take awhile to backup my files so I don’t want to reset)

submitted by /u/-d0g
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-d0g, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Aug 31, 2020
  3. mouse drivers not found

It still doesn't work...

I think the problem here is that I can't find drivers to download or update because the mouse doesn't need them in order to work, I've tried all kinds of troubleshooting. It's really annoying.

JackSkeleslug, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Karen Her Win User

mouse drivers not found

Hi,

This issue normally occurs due to incompatible or outdated driver. We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• 1.Press Windows key + X, and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the Search bar, and select it.
    • Choose View All.
    • Select Hardware and Devices from the list.
    • Run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we recommend you to install the drivers in Compatibility mode by following these steps:

• Download the driver from this link or you can visit the manufacturer’s website to get it.
    • Refer to this link on how to install and update hardware drivers
      in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

1. No mouse even after troubleshooting and driver reinstalls - Similar Threads - mouse troubleshooting driver

2. HID Compliant Mouse Drivers error code 39 even after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Mouse Drivers error code 39 even after reinstalling: Hi,recently ive had a problem with my computer crashing because of an error in VBoxMouse.sys , i have asked a question here regarding the subject and ive gotten an answer telling me its safe to delete the file, and if i couldnt, then i could rename it to vboxmouse.sys.old ,...
  3. HID Compliant Mouse Drivers error code 39 even after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Mouse Drivers error code 39 even after reinstalling: Hi,recently ive had a problem with my computer crashing because of an error in VBoxMouse.sys , i have asked a question here regarding the subject and ive gotten an answer telling me its safe to delete the file, and if i couldnt, then i could rename it to vboxmouse.sys.old ,...
  4. HID Compliant Mouse Drivers error code 39 even after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation

Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation: I was playing on my computer when all of a sudden the audio on my bluetooth headphones started acting strange. I decided to restart my computer. When I logged in again, the bluetooth icon was missing from the taskbar, and a yellow error icon had appeared on the driver in...
  6. Audio does not work at all even after reinstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio does not work at all even after reinstalling drivers: Around a week and a half ago Audio on my PC stopped working completely, the only reason this would happen would be because as i was setting up my PC again, i didnt plug in the LAN cable as i was just checking if it booted another person's home, The router was in a way...
  7. Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows: Hello everybody. For the last couple of months I have a issue with my sound driver. After turning on my pc when I plug in my headphones my pc doesn't register them and it keeps playing the sound trough the speakers. I have to go into drive manager and manually reinstall...
  8. Screen shutters even after drivers reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen shutters even after drivers reinstall: Hello! I don't know what happened, but lately, my screen started shuttering as if I were playing a demanding game with huge framerate drops. I reinstalled my display driver, reinstalled my windows update, reinstalled DirectX, and anything I could think of. It happens even...
  9. Mouse and keyboard drivers not reinstalling

Mouse and keyboard drivers not reinstalling: Hey everyone. Im running out of paitence and ideas to fix my PC. I uninstalled the usb drives to fix an issue, and after restarting, they wont reinstall. My keyboad and mouse which are both usb connected wont work. I can turn on my pc but it just sits at the user profile...
  10. Driver Power State Failure even after troubleshooting

Driver Power State Failure even after troubleshooting: Hello, I’ve been getting a Driver Power State Failure error even after taking many troubleshooting steps. I’ve updated all my drivers but the error is still occurring. Can someone read these Minidumps It’s a OneDrive link and tell me what’s causing the error? Thanks,...