Windows 10: No mouse or keyboard booting Macrium USB

Discus and support No mouse or keyboard booting Macrium USB in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi all. Today I decided to try Macrium Reflect Free 7.2 to try it out. I installed it on PC#2 (System Spec #2 in my profile) and immediately after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by TV2, Mar 2, 2020.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

No mouse or keyboard booting Macrium USB

Hi all. Today I decided to try Macrium Reflect Free 7.2 to try it out.

I installed it on PC#2 (System Spec #2 in my profile) and immediately after that created a Bootable Rescue USB to test to be sure I could use it to recover images if I was unable to get into windows. I used the default settings, including Windows RE (v1903).

When I boot the USB on the PC I created it from (and has Macrium installed on it) I have no mouse or keyboard.

When I boot it from 2 other PCs (System Spec #1 and a laptop) I DO get a mouse and keyboard and everything is good to go.

Any ideas?

:)

2. keyboard and optical mouse usb

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

• Are you getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps.

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshooting: Keyboards and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/troubleshooting/keyboard/common-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Mar 2, 2020
  4. No mouse or keyboard booting Macrium USB

USB Mouse and keyboard pausing, then "Catching up" randomly

Hi Mark,

There are actually lots of reasons why you experience Lag issues when using your USB keyboard and mouse connected to a docking station. It could be due to driver issues, hardware compatibility or a faulty hardware.
    I'd like to get more information regarding this so we could further check and provide a more established workaround. Kindly answer the following:

1. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    2. What is the make and model of your device?
    3. Is your computer connected to a company domain?
    4. What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?

In the meantime, kindly try the following suggestions to isolate the issue:

• Install all the latest Windows cumulative and security updates.
    • Download the latest USB driver from the manufacturer's website.
    • Try connecting the mouse and keyboard directly to the computer.
    • Perform a Clean Boot.
    • Try using a different USB mouse and keyboard.
    • Update BIOS firmware to the latest version.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Gemzon Mar, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

No mouse or keyboard booting Macrium USB

1. No mouse or keyboard booting Macrium USB - Similar Threads - mouse keyboard booting

2. WIN7 after boot no Keyboard no mouse and usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN7 after boot no Keyboard no mouse and usb: Vostro 3560 after boot no Keyboard no mouse and usbHi - with a boot stick Win10 or Linux no issues with keyboard mouse or USB . After boot with Win7 I have non of them ,I tried Safe Mode - Repair mode - different USB mouse and Keyboards - regback - rollback to older versions...
  3. WIN7 after boot no Keyboard no mouse and usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN7 after boot no Keyboard no mouse and usb: Vostro 3560 after boot no Keyboard no mouse and usbHi - with a boot stick Win10 or Linux no issues with keyboard mouse or USB . After boot with Win7 I have non of them ,I tried Safe Mode - Repair mode - different USB mouse and Keyboards - regback - rollback to older versions...
  4. Macrium Rescue USB Won't Boot

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Rescue USB Won't Boot: Today I received a new Alienware r11 PC, UEFI Firmware. I created a Macrium Rescue USB but when I tried to boot from it the option wasn't available. I've disable Secure Boot but other then that I've done nothing to the firmware since this is my first UEFI PC. These are the...
  5. Macrium Rescue USB Won't Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Rescue USB Won't Boot: Today I received a new Alienware r11 PC, UEFI Firmware. I created a Macrium Rescue USB but when I tried to boot from it the option wasn't available. I've disable Secure Boot but other then that I've done nothing to the firmware since this is my first UEFI PC. These are the...
  6. Macrium USB boot to clone hard drive

Macrium USB boot to clone hard drive: Am using Macrium personal free version;I find it a great product. I use it to clone my laptop hard drive to a spare hard drive connected via USB in case laptop hard drive fail. Well I had a failure the other day in the laptop hard drive. It could boot but was somewhat non...
  7. Macrium USB boot to clone hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium USB boot to clone hard drive: Am using Macrium personal free version;I find it a great product. I use it to clone my laptop hard drive to a spare hard drive connected via USB in case laptop hard drive fail. Well I had a failure the other day in the laptop hard drive. It could boot but was somewhat non...
  8. Macrium USB

Macrium USB: Hello everyone, I created a Macrium USB. See screenshot. Is this the right thing? What do I do with it? My goal is to create a backup. So if upgrade Windows 10, and don't like it, I can put it back the way it was. Don Cole [img] 106985
  9. Booting Macrium usb image

Booting Macrium usb image: We are discussing how to boot from a usb image made with Macrium Reflect in this thread: http://www.eightforums.com/general-s...ash-drive.html I just thought I would mention it here. It contains good info about Macrium. Delete this if it is not wanted. I don't want...
  10. Macrium Reflect 6 free USB boot question

Macrium Reflect 6 free USB boot question: Hi All, I made a Macrium Reflect 6 free version boot USB drive and thought I would put it in to make sure it worked. I get two Kinston USB drive boot options, which one should I use to boot up with? Thanks [img] 26068

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macrium boot menu cant use mouse or keyboard