Windows 10: No Ms Office or McAfee after reinstalling windows

Discus and support No Ms Office or McAfee after reinstalling windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I used to have preinstalled windows 10 on my laptop, until something happened to my hard drive, which had to be replaced. I installed april 2018... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shrutisantosh, Aug 11, 2019.

1. No Ms Office or McAfee after reinstalling windows

Hi,

I used to have preinstalled windows 10 on my laptop, until something happened to my hard drive, which had to be replaced. I installed april 2018 edition by downloading from their site. Since the account key was on my laptop, I didn't have to worry. But now I don't have access to office home, or mcafee antivirus. what do I do about that?

:)

shrutisantosh, Aug 11, 2019

2. McAfee Home And Office Beta Testing Program

McAfee a world leader in Anti-Virus related programs has just opened its newest AV suite to the public for beta testing.
    "McAfee’s Home and Home Office Beta Program allows you to try our latest software before we release it to the public. You’ll have the opportunity to provide feedback directly to McAfee’s product development teams. Learn more about McAfee’s Home and Home Office Beta Rewards program (US Residents)."

Source: Mcafee Home And Office Beta

HellasVagabond, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

No Ms Office or McAfee after reinstalling windows

Thema:

No Ms Office or McAfee after reinstalling windows

1. No Ms Office or McAfee after reinstalling windows - Similar Threads - Office McAfee reinstalling

2. Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office: Following a serious computer breakdown, I have had to do a complete re-installation of Windows 10 and all my software, including Office 2016. Everything has been relatively simple so far, but I'm now having problems setting up Outlook again. I use it to manage my gmail...
  3. Reinstall windows 10 and office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall windows 10 and office: Norton disk doctor was taking over before system would boot and got Crit Process died. Had to use a USB flash to boot up a 2 month old computer. Want to now get the original licensed windows 10 version and the MS office ownership that was purchased separately at the same...
  4. MS Office dissapeared after last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office dissapeared after last update: MS Office completely dissapeared after last update, Please help!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-dissapeared-after-last-update/524da665-aaaa-4ce1-b128-0fcfdca8bd9c"
  5. MS Office reinstalling

MS Office reinstalling: Hi Team, I have uninstalled the pre loaded MS Office from My laptop, is there any way i can re install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-reinstalling/e4b721f8-d574-4e2f-b11c-403939d46708
  6. MS Office

MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227
  7. Reinstating Windows Defender after McAfee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reinstating Windows Defender after McAfee: Will windows 10 DEFENDER automatically be re instated when present McAfee security runs out or will I have to do something to get it back onto my laptop? If so, what action do I take?...
  8. reinstalling MS Office prof plus 2013

reinstalling MS Office prof plus 2013: On the last Windows 10 download something got corrupted so I had to reinstall Windows 10 which removed all of my programs. How do I reinstall Office ; I can't find the key (if I had it) and I did not have this PC on my Microsoft account....
  9. Mcafee reinstalls files after uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mcafee reinstalls files after uninstall: Hi, Yesterday, I used Revo Uninstaller to remove McAfee. I used the advanced mode to get all the deeply embedded pieces of it. But today, when I check the Task Manager, I saw a bunch of McAfee programs running in the background. It doesn't appear that they're taking up any...
  10. how to reinstall Office 2016 after win10 reinstall?

how to reinstall Office 2016 after win10 reinstall?: I bought Office 2016 months ago, but due to windows update failure I had to reinstall win10 thereby losing Office 2016. Can someone point me to a contact? I bought Office 2010 online from MS. TIA 49389