Windows 10: No MSN on Hotmail signout

Discus and support No MSN on Hotmail signout in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello All This annoyance has become more than that over the past few days. When I sign out of Outlook I am directed to MSN news or gossip. I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by timerity, Aug 26, 2019.

1. timerity Win User

No MSN on Hotmail signout

Hello All
    This annoyance has become more than that over the past few days. When I sign out of Outlook I am directed to MSN news or gossip. I installed Greasemonkey (Firefox) and also the NO MSN on Hotmail signout user script. This works fine except I am now redirected back to the login window. How do I change this so that my previous page or my Home Page is shown? I know I'm missing out something why this doesn't happen. Help required, please.

:)

timerity, Aug 26, 2019

2. Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Aug 26, 2019
  3. MSN messenger 9 problems

Also my email is hotmail, so another reason why I use msn.

Volkszorn88, Aug 26, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Launches Windows Live Hotmail Worldwide

Microsoft Corp. today announced that Windows Live Hotmail, the successor to MSN Hotmail, is launching globally in 36 languages. Windows Live Hotmail will deliver a safer, more powerful and productive e-mail experience than previous versions with flexible access via the Web, on a mobile phone or with an e-mail client. As Windows Live Hotmail begins rolling out on May 7 and continues over the coming days, consumers will be able to visit Outlook.com - Microsoft free personal email to sign up for a new Windows Live Hotmail account. Current MSN Hotmail customers can also update their existing account to Windows Live Hotmail by logging into their account and clicking on the green Join Windows Live Hotmail button. Later this month Windows Live Hotmail customers will also be able to access their Windows Live Hotmail e-mail and contacts for free using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Office Outlook 2007 via the new Microsoft Office Outlook Connector beta.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. No MSN on Hotmail signout - Similar Threads - MSN Hotmail signout

2. During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...: I have been using the New Outlook with both my MSN and Hotmail accounts linked. Yesterday the msn account disappeared and I can no longer toggle to the original outlook. the MSN account is still active....
  3. During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...: I have been using the New Outlook with both my MSN and Hotmail accounts linked. Yesterday the msn account disappeared and I can no longer toggle to the original outlook. the MSN account is still active....
  4. hotmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hotmail: i received an email saying that it will be locked in 48 hoursHello hotmail.com,We noticed some unusual activity in your hotmail.com account @hotmail.com. To help protect your account, we've temporarily blocked your account.How can you unblock your account? The fastest way to...
  5. Signout All application during shutdown/restart/sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Signout All application during shutdown/restart/sleep: When I have shut down the system or restarted it, or when I go back from sleep position, the account will automatically remove or logout from the applications I already have signed. Because of that I'm forced to log in again every time. It's very difficult for me .. This...
  6. hotmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hotmail: I am about to dump windows all together because of issues with disappearing emails. I use Hotmail, have for years. It's free, but that does not mean that anyone has the right to delete them arbitrarily. I have received emails from family members only to read them and when...
  7. Windows10 Login Automatically Even After Signout

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows10 Login Automatically Even After Signout: Hello, I have a local standard account setup to login automatically on bootup. However, I want to set the account up so that when I log out of it, it will login again to the same account, skipping the lock screen. Thanks,...
  8. Signout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Signout: How do I sign out? There is no signout button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signout/8f5ed6a4-bd78-4346-af72-e96a8ee9cb46
  9. No MSN on Hotmail signout

in Browsers and Email
    No MSN on Hotmail signout: Hello All This annoyance has become more than that over the past few days. When I sign out of Outlook I am directed to MSN news or gossip. I installed Greasemonkey (Firefox) and also the NO MSN on Hotmail signout user script. This works fine except I am now redirected back to...
  10. Hotmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotmail: I have a hotmail account but as you know hotmail was phased out. Can I create a liv account and sync the two? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/c5a7db51-0a91-4773-824f-abb49f453516