Windows 10: No Multiple/Concurrent RDC sessions after April Update 1803

Discus and support No Multiple/Concurrent RDC sessions after April Update 1803 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After Upgrading to Windows 10 RS4 1803 i lost the the ability of multiple rdc connections to my PC, i was using RDPwrappper and it indicates now that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by M94Khaled, May 6, 2018.

1. M94Khaled Win User

No Multiple/Concurrent RDC sessions after April Update 1803

After Upgrading to Windows 10 RS4 1803 i lost the the ability of multiple rdc connections to my PC, i was using RDPwrappper and it indicates now that it's not supported in it's configurations.

is there any way to be able to open concurrent rdc sessions with the update??

No Multiple/Concurrent RDC sessions after April Update 1803 [​IMG]

:)

M94Khaled, May 6, 2018
Thema:

No Multiple/Concurrent RDC sessions after April Update 1803

1. No Multiple/Concurrent RDC sessions after April Update 1803 - Similar Threads - Multiple Concurrent RDC

2. After some sessions, Windows 10 Pro RDC displays a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After some sessions, Windows 10 Pro RDC displays a black screen: We are using 2 Windows 10 Pro computers, and an issue arises after using several Remote Desktop Protocol RDP sessions. Specifically, during some RDP sessions, the screen turns black, and after a few seconds, the RDP connection gets disconnected. When I check the Event Viewer,...
  3. After some sessions, Windows 10 Pro RDC displays a black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After some sessions, Windows 10 Pro RDC displays a black screen: We are using 2 Windows 10 Pro computers, and an issue arises after using several Remote Desktop Protocol RDP sessions. Specifically, during some RDP sessions, the screen turns black, and after a few seconds, the RDP connection gets disconnected. When I check the Event Viewer,...
  4. Concurrent RDP sessions open to multiple computers - possible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Concurrent RDP sessions open to multiple computers - possible: Hi there AFAIK RDP can only connect to a single computer unless you start fiddling with ports etc -- Is this in fact true or is essentially RDP only available for a single computer at a time. On a Linux box here I'm using a product KRDC which allows RDP and VNC connections...
  5. Concurrent RDP sessions open to multiple computers - possible

in Windows 10 Support
    Concurrent RDP sessions open to multiple computers - possible: Hi there AFAIK RDP can only connect to a single computer unless you start fiddling with ports etc -- Is this in fact true or is essentially RDP only available for a single computer at a time. On a Linux box here I'm using a product KRDC which allows RDP and VNC connections...
  6. window 10 update april 1803 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 update april 1803 error: sir when we update win 10 april in my pc it's download complete but when it's verify download process then he saw a message error code-0*80070017. please help me sir?...
  7. Windows 10 slowed after april 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slowed after april 1803 update: I recently updated my OS to 1803 but after the update, the pc has become really slow. I think it is because of the graphics driver but I can't update them. I use an AMD GPU and I don't know why but some of my games ( Fortnite etc.) can't run properly and some won't run at all...
  8. Blue Screen after Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen after Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803: So I can't really do anything of logging and sending you guys here, the moment you can log in which doesn't even appear it goes blue crash https://i.imgur.com/kTRme28.jpg It seems this is caused by comodo, so uninstalling would solve it right? however how to do that if I...
  9. Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Sign In On 1803 April Update: I just updated my build from 1709 (Fall Creator’s) to 1803 (Spring/Redstone 4), and after a lengthy upgrade process, I go to sign in, but can’t... The sign in screen appears normally, and I can enter my PIN or Microsoft Password to sign in. However, signing in with either...
  10. RDC after encryption

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDC after encryption: I have encrypted both my host computer and home computer and now can't connect to the host after it has updated. Is there a way to use the bit key remotely? 61118

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote desktop connection multiple session 1803