Windows 10: No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?

Discus and support No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I notice that whenever I play more than one audio sources, only the sound of the last source played can be heard. All the others become muted. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hello10, Nov 27, 2018.

1. hello10 Win User

No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?

I notice that whenever I play more than one audio sources, only the sound of the last source played can be heard. All the others become muted.

For instance, if I play a video or music using the Media Player and then play a YouTube video using the browser, only the sound from the browser can be heard. If I stop the YouTube video, the sound of the Media Player can be heard again.

BUT, this is not happening between Winamp and the Media Player, only between Winamp and the browser. *Shock?

I want to know if this because of Windows 10's policy or the audio setup (?) of my system. Before, I could simultaneously hear multiple audio sources in my old Windows 7 computer.

:)

hello10, Nov 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 simultaneous A2DP streams playing different Audio?

Dear Darshan,

thank you for your reply!

I'm using

• a Samsung Notebook Type NP700Z7C-S01DE
    • Windows 10 Pro, Version 1511, Build 10586.545
    • with an integrated Intel Wireless Bluetooth Adapter (Driver Version 18.1.1525.1445)
    • Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator Version 10.0.10586.212
    • Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator Version 10.0.10586.545
    • and two Bluetooth-Audio Modules
      • Manufacturer: Microchip
      • Name: RN-52-EK (Evaluation Boards)
      • They use Microsoft Driver Version 10.0.10586.545

No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10? 2033c42b-669a-4012-9a37-4d2f19656cf2.jpg

These Bluetooth Modules (referred to "Module 1" and "Module 2" in my initial post) provide (among others) the Bluetooth A2DP profile and therefore are registered in the PC as Sound Devices (Headsets):

No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10? 24db8394-4db2-404e-97d6-ef36eefb6052.png

No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10? 38c6b397-901a-4299-b9b7-f4c36b03f991.png

Now the situation is as follows:

• Both RN52 work fine
    • I can select either of them or the Notebooks Realtek Soundcard as standard
    However, my intention is to use BOTH RN52 simultaneously. I'm evaluating the possibility to use multiple Bluetooth Sound Devices at the same time to build a Windows based Multichannel Audio System.
    We need to play different Audio Streams on different Bluetooth-Sound-Devices Simultaneously.

I've successfully tested to

• use one RN52 Module as Standard Sound Device and play some Audio via Mediaplayer
    • SIMULTANEOUSLY use Audacity Sound Application to play another wav-File through the Realtek Soundcard of my Notebook

No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10? 95731644-1933-41e8-b0af-46cd32ea0a11.png

The Problem is: as soon as I switch Audacity to the second RN52-Bluetooth Sound Device, the Sound Output gets corrupted (sounds like sampling hangs).

I suspect that the Windows bthA2DP.sys Driver does not support simultaneous use of multiple Bluetooth-Audio-Devices. Can you confirm this or is it possible to implement a multichannel sound device on windows using multiple Bluetooth-A2DP Devices?

BR

Sven

sczeisberg, Nov 27, 2018
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 27, 2018
  4. No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?

Windows 10 simultaneous A2DP streams playing different Audio?

Hello,

I'm trying to use multiple Bluetooth Audio Modules (Microchip RN52) SIMULTANEOUSLY on Windows 10.

- I can pair & connect these modules

- I can switch the standard audio output from one module to the other

However, when I try to play audio through Module-1 and play other Audio (e.g. with audacity) to Module-2, I get noise that sounds like corrupted sampling rate or so...

On the other Hand, I can play sound through the Bluetooth Module and at the same time stream different Audio through the Realtek Soundcard in my notebook without any problems.

So I'm wondering if it is possible to use multiple Bluetooth Audio Modules synchronously to play different Audio Streams?

Thank You,

Sven

sczeisberg, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?

1. No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10? - Similar Threads - Multiple Sounds Heard

2. Cannot play music on Speakers and Headphones simultaneously in Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play music on Speakers and Headphones simultaneously in Win 10: Hello!I've recently encountered this problem while I wanted to play music through Jack 3,5, and the default speaker as well.In the Device Manager I can see the Speakers/Headphones Realtek, and the Stereo Mixer Realtek.In the Sound settings I can see Speakers/Headphones under...
  3. Cannot play music on Speakers and Headphones simultaneously in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot play music on Speakers and Headphones simultaneously in Win 10: Hello!I've recently encountered this problem while I wanted to play music through Jack 3,5, and the default speaker as well.In the Device Manager I can see the Speakers/Headphones Realtek, and the Stereo Mixer Realtek.In the Sound settings I can see Speakers/Headphones under...
  4. Cannot play music on Speakers and Headphones simultaneously in Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No Simultaneous Sound out of Audio Jacks

No Simultaneous Sound out of Audio Jacks: How can I get simultaneous audio out of both the USBC and 3.5mm jacks in my Samsung Tab Pro S? The sound leaves the 3.5mm side as soon as I plug in the USBC. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Facing an issue with simultaneously playing audio from two apps on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facing an issue with simultaneously playing audio from two apps on Windows 10: So I just got my Sony WH1000XM3s Bluetooth Headphones and for some reason I'm not able to play audio on YouTube and Spotify simultaneously. I usually use Spotify with low volume in the background whilst attending classes on Zoom so this does come as a bummer. Are there any...
  7. Audio not heard

Audio not heard: having a problem hearing sound from my PC speakers whem playing youtube videos etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-heard/5b434b22-3aec-4ba1-bbcd-62a0450da49c
  8. Sound cannot play from multiple applications at once

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound cannot play from multiple applications at once: When I'm in a video call of any sort, whether it be Messenger, Houseparty or Zoom, I cannot hear sound from any other application. Example: In Messenger video call, attempting to play Spotify music at the smae time. Sound from video call is priorotised and Spotify has no...
  9. multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through...: I have had this happen whilst browsing, but I am not sure how to control it. I can't seem to get it to happen all the time, and would like to make it happen all the time. I'll set up my scenario and then describe how physically have things set up. I'm watching a video in...
  10. No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?: I notice that whenever I play more than one audio sources, only the sound of the last source played can be heard. All the others become muted. For instance, if I play a video or music using the Media Player and then play a YouTube video using the browser, only the sound...