Windows 10: No network acces through wifi, tried most solutions.

Discus and support No network acces through wifi, tried most solutions. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I downgraded to win 7 then couldn't use internet it then I upgrade back to win 10 update driver of network and install window updates, now I can use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mrbobozy, Jun 19, 2019.

1. mrbobozy Win User

No network acces through wifi, tried most solutions.

I downgraded to win 7 then couldn't use internet it then I upgrade back to win 10 update driver of network and install window updates,

now I can use ethernet cable but no internet access on wifi.

I tried most solutions that I found for example : manual ip , using cmd, network reset, restart pc, firewall , troubleshooter , etc.

what now?

:)

mrbobozy, Jun 19, 2019
  2. mrbobozy Win User

I downgraded to win 7 then couldn't use internet it then I upgrade back to win 10 update driver of network and install window updates,

now I can use ethernet cable but no internet access on wifi.

I tried most solutions that I found for example : manual ip , using cmd, network reset, restart pc, firewall , troubleshooter , etc.

what now?

mrbobozy, Jun 26, 2019
  3. No network acces through wifi, tried most solutions.

Hi mrbobozy,

try the following steps:

1-Settings> Update and Security> Troubleshooting> Internet Connections> Run the troubleshooting tool. Then follow the instructions.

2-Settings> Update and security> Troubleshooting> Find and solve other problems> network card> Run the troubleshooting tool. Select the network card you are using or all> Next.

3-Restore the network: Settings> Network and internet> Status.
    Click on Network Restore and follow the instructions.

4-Update the driver of the network card by downloading the latest version available from the website of the PC manufacturer.

franco d'esaro, Jun 26, 2019
  4. No network acces through wifi, tried most solutions.

WiFi networks not being detected.

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I tried the steps you listed above, unfortunately it was to no avail as the problem still lingers.

Just to make it clear wifi was working normally up and until a month ago, then all of a sudden it stopped. I have fiddled around with power management settings, network adapter settings but still I am not able find a solution.

VigneshDev, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. No network acces through wifi, tried most solutions. - Similar Threads - network acces through

2. WiFi Network adapter doesn't work/show in Windows 11 after multiple tries of solutions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Network adapter doesn't work/show in Windows 11 after multiple tries of solutions: Hello,Suddenly my WiFi isn't working on my laptop anymore, and it doesn't show the network adapter in my device manager even with showing hidden and rescanning, here is what I tried : ipconfig /flushdnssfc /scannowreset windows but keep my filesreset bios settingsnetsh...
  3. Connect/play through wifi/network speaker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect/play through wifi/network speaker: Hey, I have a bose soundlink connected to my household wifi network. I have recently bought a new hp pavilion with windows 10 installed. On any mobile or apple device when playing music you can hit the airplay button and select the bose speaker. Therefore anyone can play...
  4. Cant acces Onedrive through app Window

Cant acces Onedrive through app Window: Cant acces Onedrive through app Window Error code : 0x8004de40 I can connect through the web Explorer Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-onedrive-through-app-window/2a91dfc4-2522-49bf-9bf9-201f8402c7a7
  5. [PC] Teredo unable to qualify. I tried the most if not all solutions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [PC] Teredo unable to qualify. I tried the most if not all solutions.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/martianwastelander [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ge0jc2/pc_teredo_unable_to_qualify_i_tried_the_most_if/
  6. Unidentified wifi network adaptor in Window 10 [Solution]

Unidentified wifi network adaptor in Window 10 [Solution]: My wifi internet connection has been having problems and it seems that the network adaptor becomes unidentified when I first boot the laptop in the mornings. I went through many of the fixes I found on-line, including managing my known network and pressing forget and then...
  7. Acces of the internet through Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acces of the internet through Google Chrome: I'm unable to access the internet as an error message pops up as follows "C/Program Files(x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\Chrome.exe". It says that my "side-by-side configuration is incorrect". How do I go about fixing this problem?...
  8. Able to connect to a network through LAN but unable to connect to the same network through WIFI

Able to connect to a network through LAN but unable to connect to the same network through WIFI: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Home edition in my laptop. I am able to connect to my home network through LAN cable but when I am trying to connect to my home network through WIFI, I am unable to connect. I have tried troubleshooting. I have tried disabling and enabling...
  9. Acces to uefa through liveid

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acces to uefa through liveid: 've been for the past few hours trying to access my Uefa.com account through my windows live account since it was how I registered last year, the problem is that while the uefa website recognizes my login info, it also says that I "cannot log in with LiveId unless you give...
  10. Trying to find solution to ongoing network issues.

Trying to find solution to ongoing network issues.: I know MS killed the support for the SMB 1 protocol. After trying all the so called trick to no avail and also uninstalled the SMB 1 protocol and just left the SMB installed and tried the MS trick to enable the network discovery as outlined in the article,...