Windows 10: No Network hardware after installing update

Discus and support No Network hardware after installing update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; updated my other pc which in brand new and now i have no networking hardware reinstalled drivers keep geting code 10 tried everything to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TyMacaluso, Sep 3, 2019.

1. No Network hardware after installing update

updated my other pc which in brand new and now i have no networking hardware reinstalled drivers keep geting code 10 tried everything to fix

***Modified title from: did update on my other pc***

:)

TyMacaluso, Sep 3, 2019

2. The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 3, 2019
  3. NO NETWORK CONNECTION available after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and
      sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information helps.

Nachappa C K, Sep 3, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

No Network hardware after installing update

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

No Network hardware after installing update

1. No Network hardware after installing update - Similar Threads - Network hardware installing

2. install win11 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install win11 after hardware change: i have a HP pavilion 15 cs model.128 GB ssd & 1TB hdd installed.windows 10 was built in ssd OEM.I successfully updates to win11 & used for some time.Now the ssd is dead for good so i took it out of my laptop.I created a usb boot installation from another pc.But when i try to...
  3. install win11 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install win11 after hardware change: i have a HP pavilion 15 cs model.128 GB ssd & 1TB hdd installed.windows 10 was built in ssd OEM.I successfully updates to win11 & used for some time.Now the ssd is dead for good so i took it out of my laptop.I created a usb boot installation from another pc.But when i try to...
  4. Activation after installing new hardware.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation after installing new hardware.: so ive recently installed a new motherboard and now windows needs reactivating, ive done this a few times and its been fine. however this time the windows setting menu has decided its going to let me click the link for "troubleshooter" and change product key" but when i do...
  5. Activation after installing new hardware.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation after installing new hardware.: so ive recently installed a new motherboard and now windows needs reactivating, ive done this a few times and its been fine. however this time the windows setting menu has decided its going to let me click the link for "troubleshooter" and change product key" but when i do...
  6. Activation after installing new hardware.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Install windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install windows after hardware change: hey, I've changed my HDD to SSD, earlier windows were installed on HDD, now I've windows 10 pro workgroup, I need to know if I can back my previous windows which is windows 10 home core single language, which is digitally activated with my Microsoft account, how can I...
  8. Lots of BSOD after hardware updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of BSOD after hardware updates: I recently updated all the hardware for my system. I didn't reinstall windows because I'm hoping to avoid that due to so many work applications being configured a certain way. I'm getting a lot of BSODs now and am having problems verifying what the cause is. System Specs:...
  9. Activation after updating hardware

Activation after updating hardware: I have updated my 15 year old computer. A new cpu on a new board in a new case. I cloned the hard disc drive onto a ssd. I am having a hard time with activation. When I set up my microsoft account, I used different wording for the name as opposed to the "official" name on my...
  10. activating windows after hardware install

activating windows after hardware install: I use the troubleshooter as guided too and can see my old build but it wont activate my license. I've tried talking to the bot on here and gives me the option to get a call back then that fails after submitting my phone number....