Windows 10: No Network hardware after installing update

Discus and support No Network hardware after installing update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; updated my other pc which in brand new and now i have no networking hardware reinstalled drivers keep geting code 10 tried everything to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TyMacaluso, Sep 3, 2019.

1. No Network hardware after installing update

updated my other pc which in brand new and now i have no networking hardware reinstalled drivers keep geting code 10 tried everything to fix

***Modified title from: did update on my other pc***

:)

TyMacaluso, Sep 3, 2019

2. The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 3, 2019
  3. NO NETWORK CONNECTION available after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and
      sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information helps.

Nachappa C K, Sep 3, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

No Network hardware after installing update

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

No Network hardware after installing update

1. No Network hardware after installing update - Similar Threads - Network hardware installing

2. Network not working after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network not working after update.: Network not working after this update : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4502584/cumulative-update-for-net-framework-june-27-2019 It broke it somehow. Things i did to be sure that it is it. I rolled the drivers , use other ones, i can connect from phones but not...
  3. Reactivate windows after a hardware update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate windows after a hardware update: Hi I recently upgraded from an i5 7th gen to an i5 9th gen and in order to make it work I also had to change the motherboard. Now my windows is not activated, I have tried the troubleshooter but it doesn't seem to work. I cant find a way to activate the windows despite...
  4. error occurs after installing new hardware

error occurs after installing new hardware: After adding the 8 GB extra ram to my laptop,windows 10 starts getting error like blue screen with its need to be restart i don't know why this is happening,to cure the issue i have to format my C drive and reinstall it.i have the licence windows 10 ,so i have a fear to loose...
  5. Installing a digital license after hardware change

Installing a digital license after hardware change: Hi all, I was hoping to double check with the wisdom of the interwebs if my understanding of the re-install process is right before I do something I can't undo. Essentially my PC has become very unstable, with the CPU dying a long painful death (painful for me anyways)....
  6. Installing a digital license after hardware change

Installing a digital license after hardware change: Hi all, I was hoping to double check with the wisdom of the interwebs if my understanding of the re-install process is right before I do something I can't undo. Essentially my PC has become very unstable, with the CPU dying a long painful death (painful for me anyways)....
  7. Workstation v12.01 - no network after installation

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Workstation v12.01 - no network after installation: Clean install of vmware workstation v12.01 (x64) Immediately after installation I lost network connection. Network connection did not return. Tried to reboot my PC as often such issues are 'solved' after a reboot. Could not close my pc and had to shut it down the 'hard...
  8. Hardware error after October's updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hardware error after October's updates?: Hey all, Sorry if this has been posted before but I was wondering about the following: A while back on the 30th of October I have installed these updates: - Security Update for Adobe Flash: KB3201860 - Update for Windows x64: KB3199986 - Cumulative update: KB3197954...
  9. BSODs continue after clean install - hardware?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs continue after clean install - hardware?: Hello, I previously posted here regarding a variety of BSODs I was getting on my machine which included various stop codes: usbohci.sys faulty hardware corrupted page kernel security check failure memory management After trying a bunch of things (including some good...
  10. Can't access files on network after installing Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access files on network after installing Anniversary Update: I installed the Anniversary Update on my desktop and laptop computers recently, both running Windows 10 Home. Since then I have been unable to access the Libreoffice files in my desktop computer Documents folder from my laptop as they are said to be locked for editing by an...