Windows 10: No Networks available, can’t interact with airplane mode, wifi adapter dissapeared

Discus and support No Networks available, can’t interact with airplane mode, wifi adapter dissapeared in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Image | Drivers (Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop) I’ve tried Network Reset, enabling and setting automatic WLAN AutoConfig service, hard resetting,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pwnguin_YT, Feb 25, 2021.

1. No Networks available, can’t interact with airplane mode, wifi adapter dissapeared

Image | Drivers (Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop)

I’ve tried Network Reset, enabling and setting automatic WLAN AutoConfig service, hard resetting, restoring factory settings in changing UEFI firmware in advanced restart (which worked last night when this happened, it went back to normal, but went back to this this morning and doesn’t solve it anymore). Nothing else works.

Tried to update the drivers under network adapters in device manager but it says they are all updated, there is one however that i get an error for when trying to update. I used the dell support assist to download and update drivers, also used DriverEasy to perhaps download missing drivers, to no avail. I was able to do this through my phone’s hotspot through USB.

I’ve also uninstalled the latest quality update which did not work, I tried but was unable to uninstall the latest feature update.

I couldn’t find any other solutions, so I decided to just factory reset my laptop but keeping all my personal files. Did not work, and now I can’t even connect to to my hotspot through USB on my phone anymore. I tried about every solution on the internet, but nothing is working.

Can anyone please provide any other solutions?

submitted by /u/Pwnguin_YT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pwnguin_YT, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Winuser Win User

Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...

I'm not sure what build they made the change in . I have tried every suggestion I found and nothing worked. When in Safe Mode my wireless network doesn't even show up so I can't choose it as a option.

Edit: I just tried booting into Safe Mode. The network icon had a X in it. When I clicked on it the only option was Airplane Mode.

Winuser, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Winuser Win User

I tried those suggestions when I first noticed this problem. As for choosing the wireless network before logging in, My only option is Airplane Mode.

Winuser, Feb 25, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

No Networks available, can’t interact with airplane mode, wifi adapter dissapeared

- in which build did this occur?

I have 1903, on a laptop as you can see from my specs. Safe Mode with Neworking (Wi-Fi) works, but there are a couple of steps to get it working. It's possible using an adapter on a desktop is a different matter, I suppose.

This is what I see- your experience may differ.

No Networks available, can’t interact with airplane mode, wifi adapter dissapeared [​IMG]

Initial log-on - no connection.

No Networks available, can’t interact with airplane mode, wifi adapter dissapeared [​IMG]

Double click Network icon shows available connections.

Click Connect

Connected

Device Manager- driver.

(Reference my query on post #11).

dalchina, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

No Networks available, can’t interact with airplane mode, wifi adapter dissapeared

1. No Networks available, can’t interact with airplane mode, wifi adapter dissapeared - Similar Threads - Networks available can’t

2. no wifi/airplane mode available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no wifi/airplane mode available: 3 of our 4 Lenovo pc's at my place of work have recently stopped connecting to our BT router. When trying to connect agian the Wifi and Airplane mode option in network settings are both missing and therefore our router is not showing to connect to our internet. Connection via...
  3. no wifi/airplane mode available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no wifi/airplane mode available: 3 of our 4 Lenovo pc's at my place of work have recently stopped connecting to our BT router. When trying to connect agian the Wifi and Airplane mode option in network settings are both missing and therefore our router is not showing to connect to our internet. Connection via...
  4. no wifi/airplane mode available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  6. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  7. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...: I just tried to go into safe mode with networking. I tried twice...option 5 from boot menu, Safe Mode with Networking. But when it boots, it does not load networking. If I click on the lower right corner icon, it shows Airplane Mode square. Doesn't say if it is on or off....
  9. Can’t turn airplane mode off, WiFi on.

Can’t turn airplane mode off, WiFi on.: While on my laptop on my home wifi my cat walked across my keyboard and somehow put me into airplane mode. Now I can’t get out of airplane mode or turn wifi on. When I try to turn wifi on I get a message “No Wi-Fi Networks Found”. I know the network is available, my phone is...
  10. Airplane mode/wifi

Airplane mode/wifi: My airplane mode keeps coming on and going off, ive tried all the listed suggestions and i cannot stop it. I have an HP laptop and windows 10. Please can anyone help me . I have a deadline due today. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...