Windows 10: No networks detected

Discus and support No networks detected in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have tried everything, nut for some reason my home wifi network does not appear on when trying to connect to the internet, i have had this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alfieBean123, Sep 24, 2020.

1. No networks detected

i have tried everything, nut for some reason my home wifi network does not appear on when trying to connect to the internet, i have had this problem before but it came back now

im on my desktop pc using a usb wifi card.

i do have an ethernet cable so its not a massive issue but I just want to know how to fix it tbh

cheers

submitted by /u/alfieBean123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alfieBean123, Sep 24, 2020
  2. stevie Win User

Windows could not automatically detect this network’s proxy settings

@Compumind @Samuria

Hi - Just so you know, I'm marking this "problem solved". I found this online How to Solve the Windows Could Not Automatically Detect Network Proxy Settings Error. Doing the last step under #2 is what solved the problem. McAvee is still scanning incoming. McAvee & Malwarebytes still show no problems with a full scan. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

stevie, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings

Hi Rik,

We value your time and so we want to avoid repeating troubleshooting steps that were already performed. Kindly share with us the troubleshooting steps that you have done from your end.

In the mean time, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter to diagnose and fix network problems. Refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Change your network settings, click on Network troubleshooter.

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Kosimek Win User

No networks detected

Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings

I have the same issue and nothing helps me either. Did everything I could find online, to no avail. I don't have issues connecting to the Internet but my MagicJack can no longer connect.

When I use Network Troubleshooter all it says is "Troubleshooting was unable to automatically fix all of the issues found"

Under Problems it just says "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings" About as useless a message as anyone could expect and no suggestions on what else to do.

Given that I have tried everything under he sun I guess I am stuck with this?

Kosimek, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

No networks detected

1. No networks detected - Similar Threads - networks detected

2. unable to detect any network when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to detect any network when playing games: so im having a weird issue where my pc will disconnect from wifi when playing a game like cyberpunk or starfield and will be unable to ditect any networks until i ether restart my pc or disable and enable my wifi driver. i have no issue any other time. i can use stable...
  3. unable to detect any network when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to detect any network when playing games: so im having a weird issue where my pc will disconnect from wifi when playing a game like cyberpunk or starfield and will be unable to ditect any networks until i ether restart my pc or disable and enable my wifi driver. i have no issue any other time. i can use stable...
  4. My desktop stop detecting networks after a power outage???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop stop detecting networks after a power outage???: So recently I had a very short power outage, about 5 seconds, and when power came back, my pc just stopped detecting any networks? My router is working, my other computer and all devices are able to connect, but my computer not only can’t connect, it shows that there is no...
  5. My desktop stop detecting networks after a power outage???

My desktop stop detecting networks after a power outage???: So recently I had a very short power outage, about 5 seconds, and when power came back, my pc just stopped detecting any networks? My router is working, my other computer and all devices are able to connect, but my computer not only can’t connect, it shows that there is no...
  6. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  7. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  8. HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?: Cant detect any networks when the wifi is turned on and the network discovery is enabled. The trouble shooter also couldn't fix the issue but before I changed locations the laptop detected all the available networks just fine....
  9. HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?

HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?: Cant detect any networks when the wifi is turned on and the network discovery is enabled. The trouble shooter also couldn't fix the issue but before I changed locations the laptop detected all the available networks just fine....
  10. HP Laptops cant detect any wireless networks any suggestions to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging