Windows 10: No new email popup

Discus and support No new email popup in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro, Office 2019 I give up. I’ve looked through a dozen different things on the Internet, all telling me they can FIX the “not getting... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by GracieAllen, Jan 20, 2020.

1. No new email popup

Windows 10 Pro, Office 2019

I give up. I’ve looked through a dozen different things on the Internet, all telling me they can FIX the “not getting notifications for new emails”. Nothing has worked.

Yes – I’ve opened File, gone to Mail Arrival, made sure the box is checked to display a desktop alert.

I’ve gone to Settings, Notifications and seen the Outlook IS there. Opened Outlook and Notifications are ON. On the Outlook screen the “Show notification banners” is checked, “Hide content when notifications are on lock screen” is OFF, Play a sound when a notification arrives is “ON”…

So far, those two things have been what EVERYTHING I’ve read says will get me the sound and popup on the screen I’ve had for the last umpteen years with Outlook 2007, in Office 2019.

And as far as I know, I’m NOT sending the incoming email to the “non default” folder – it’s the same “Inbox” in the same Personal Folders I’ve had forever…

I finally created a rule to display a sort-of popup, but it’s pretty kludgy….

How do I get this thing to give me a normal “new mail” noise and a normal popup?

:)

GracieAllen, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Tomel Win User

No new email popup

People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp

I often use the Windows Share feature (see below).

No new email popup [​IMG]

The 4 emails shown at the top are individuals that I almost never send emails to and have never "shared" something with. Is there any way to specify the email addresses that are shown here? As it is now, I always have to click the Find More People link and then go through my contact list to select who I want to share with.

Tomel, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

No new email popup

1. No new email popup - Similar Threads - email popup

2. Why can't I delete emails from the notification popup anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I delete emails from the notification popup anymore?: Just noticed today that when I receive an email, the notification centre poppup doesn't have the flag/delete/dismiss buttons on the popup. I have tried turning off "Try New Outlook" and going back to the old mail app, and then tried other mail clients seeing if that changed...
  3. Why can't I delete emails from the notification popup anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I delete emails from the notification popup anymore?: Just noticed today that when I receive an email, the notification centre poppup doesn't have the flag/delete/dismiss buttons on the popup. I have tried turning off "Try New Outlook" and going back to the old mail app, and then tried other mail clients seeing if that changed...
  4. I keep getting a popup asking me to sign in to Microsoft. But my email which is my id...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a popup asking me to sign in to Microsoft. But my email which is my id...: I keep getting a popup asking me to sign in to Microsoft. But my email which is my id doesn't work. What's going on and how do i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-popup-asking-me-to-sign-in-to/3ef4f0b8-9cec-4670-b9db-ab04831bc863
  5. I keep getting a popup asking me to sign in to Microsoft. But my email which is my id...

I keep getting a popup asking me to sign in to Microsoft. But my email which is my id...: I keep getting a popup asking me to sign in to Microsoft. But my email which is my id doesn't work. What's going on and how do i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-popup-asking-me-to-sign-in-to/3ef4f0b8-9cec-4670-b9db-ab04831bc863
  6. Windows 10 does not show Outlook email popups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 does not show Outlook email popups: Hi, My Windows 10 does not show Microsoft 365 Outlook email popups. I have turned on all notifications and even reinstalled Microsoft 365, but nothing helps. I tried the same Microsoft 365 on two virtual machines and everything works there. What should I do? Should I...
  7. Juno email notififcations on my Windows 10 notification popups

in Browsers and Email
    Juno email notififcations on my Windows 10 notification popups: I went to manage notifications on Windows 10 computer, but it doesn't let me add an app. Maybe I need to turn on notifications from Google Chrome where my Juno email account resides. I was hoping to only get notifications from Juno within my chrome tabs and nothing else from...
  8. Outlook popups for accessing email on a web page

Outlook popups for accessing email on a web page: When you want to use the email button on a web site to contact that person, it opens outlook. My email is gmail and I have a 365 family account but the outlook that opens still wants me to sign up for 365 and pay even though we already have it. I would like to have outlook...
  9. Popup No Email

in Browsers and Email
    Popup No Email: I get this pop up, when I boot up every morning: There is no email associated to perform the the requested action.Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel. It just won't go away. It's very...
  10. People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    People Emails Shown on Windows Share PopUp: I often use the Windows Share feature (see below). [img] The 4 emails shown at the top are individuals that I almost never send emails to and have never "shared" something with. Is there any way to specify the email addresses that are shown here? As it is now, I always...