Windows 10: No Night Light

Discus and support No Night Light in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Night Light Not Working after update Windows 10. doesn't want to work and I need it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by allisonb1, Nov 26, 2018.

1. allisonb1 Win User

No Night Light

Night Light Not Working after update Windows 10. doesn't want to work and I need it back

:)

allisonb1, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Night Light

Hi,

We recently have been receiving posts regarding Night Light after the Windows 10 Creators Update. To help you troubleshoot the issue regarding Night Light settings that are grayed out, we suggest to try to apply the steps provided by SurenderKhokhar
    on this thread:
    Cant use Night Light In Window 10

Kindly keep us posted for any feedback.

Nick Dich, Nov 26, 2018
  4. No Night Light

Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

No Night Light

1. No Night Light - Similar Threads - Night Light

2. Quick Menu on taskbar not showing, WI-FI icon disappeared and Night Light option greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Menu on taskbar not showing, WI-FI icon disappeared and Night Light option greyed out.: Hello, Community! I'm currently running into an issue on my Windows 11. I've noticed that my WI-FI icon is not showing anymore, but I still have connection and can modify via Settings. Also, when I click on it in order to activate Night Light through Quick Settings, nothing...
  3. Quick Menu on taskbar not showing, WI-FI icon disappeared and Night Light option greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Menu on taskbar not showing, WI-FI icon disappeared and Night Light option greyed out.: Hello, Community! I'm currently running into an issue on my Windows 11. I've noticed that my WI-FI icon is not showing anymore, but I still have connection and can modify via Settings. Also, when I click on it in order to activate Night Light through Quick Settings, nothing...
  4. Night light mode problem on photoshop

Night light mode problem on photoshop: I had the night light problem in photos app before, then I fixed it in color management as the website said. Now the photoshop has the same problem and I cannot fix it nor I can undo what I did. This has broken by work schedule and I need a solution ASAP....
  5. Night light mode problem on photoshop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light mode problem on photoshop: I had the night light problem in photos app before, then I fixed it in color management as the website said. Now the photoshop has the same problem and I cannot fix it nor I can undo what I did. This has broken by work schedule and I need a solution ASAP....
  6. Night Light function reverts to off after monitor blanks and on after selecting Display...

Night Light function reverts to off after monitor blanks and on after selecting Display...: I am still needing a fix for the issue I reported earlier where the Night Light function in Windows 10 reverts to off after monitor blanks and on after selecting Display Properties. This has occurred for years with two different video cards and various drivers. I have tried...
  7. Night Light function reverts to off after monitor blanks and on after selecting Display...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light function reverts to off after monitor blanks and on after selecting Display...: I am still needing a fix for the issue I reported earlier where the Night Light function in Windows 10 reverts to off after monitor blanks and on after selecting Display Properties. This has occurred for years with two different video cards and various drivers. I have tried...
  8. Night Light function reverts to off after monitor blanks and on after selecting Display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed: Hello! My laptop crashed yesterday, and ever since then, the night light doesn't work. I've tried turning it on and off, changing the intensity etc. Also, curiously, the power saving mode disappeared from the turn-off-menu, leaving only turn off and start new. I'll include a...
  10. Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed

Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed: Hello! My laptop crashed yesterday, and ever since then, the night light doesn't work. I've tried turning it on and off, changing the intensity etc. Also, curiously, the power saving mode disappeared from the turn-off-menu, leaving only turn off and start new. I'll include a...