Windows 10: No notification banner in windows 10 mail app in gmail account

Discus and support No notification banner in windows 10 mail app in gmail account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have noticed that recently my windows 10 mail app does not show the notification banner when I receive an email from a gmail account. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pilovar, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Pilovar Win User

No notification banner in windows 10 mail app in gmail account

Hello,

I have noticed that recently my windows 10 mail app does not show the notification banner when I receive an email from a gmail account. In another outlook account it does appear. Notifications only appear when I manually open the app. The sync and notification settings on both accounts are the same. I've tried removing and re-adding the gmail account, uninstalling and reinstalling the Windos 10 mail app, resetting its settings, re-registering it, but nothing works. Any idea what happens?

:)

Pilovar, Jun 3, 2020

2. WIN10 mail app does not show notification banner for incoming emails from gmail + yahoo accounts

WIN10 mail app does not show notification banner for incoming emails from gmail accounts

its only for gmail + yahoo emails, i get a banner for outlook emails

who knows?

HELLO6HELLO6, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Mail Notification Banners not showing

I want this feature in Windows 10 Mail. I followed the steps you mentioned. App Notifications are enabled and mail is showing in apps to show notifications but still I don't get a banner notification.

Kashif Tasneem, Jun 3, 2020
  4. 10win10 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

1. No notification banner in windows 10 mail app in gmail account - Similar Threads - notification banner mail

2. Gmail Account Issues in Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail Account Issues in Mail App: Keep getting 'Attention required' for my gmail pop account.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-issues-in-mail-app/c6ddf5ea-d0c2-45cd-a8c7-957d19956c24
  3. Gmail Account Issues in Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail Account Issues in Mail App: Keep getting 'Attention required' for my gmail pop account.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-issues-in-mail-app/c6ddf5ea-d0c2-45cd-a8c7-957d19956c24
  4. Mail app doesn't show notifications for the Gmail account, what this could be?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app doesn't show notifications for the Gmail account, what this could be?: A had a similar problem when I used Outlook for Android with Gmail, I missed important notifications because the synchronization got broken and Microsoft fixed it way later. Now, the notifications aren't showing in the action center, but emails are being downloaded normally....
  5. Gmail account settings out of date - Windows 10 Mail notification.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail account settings out of date - Windows 10 Mail notification.: "Your Gmail account settings are out of date. We couldn’t access this account: Gmail. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device". When I go to Settings>Accounts>Email and accounts, *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  6. WIN10 mail app does not show notification banner for incoming emails from gmail + yahoo...

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN10 mail app does not show notification banner for incoming emails from gmail + yahoo...: WIN10 mail app does not show notification banner for incoming emails from gmail accounts its only for gmail + yahoo emails, i get a banner for outlook emails who knows?...
  7. Delete button for Mail Notification Banner

Delete button for Mail Notification Banner: For the notification banner for the included mail app in Windows 10, is it possible to add a "Delete" option? Or change any of the options ""Flag" & "Archive") to "Delete"? I'd like to immediately delete spam mail without having to go to/open the mail app. Someone else with...
  8. Mail app not loggin to gmail account.

Mail app not loggin to gmail account.: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  9. Still no Mail app Notification Sound or Banner

in Browsers and Email
    Still no Mail app Notification Sound or Banner: I did a clean install of Windows 10 yesterday and used a local account instead of an MS one. No Mail notifications what so ever. All settings are correct. 22404
  10. Mail sounds required, but not notification banners

in Browsers and Email
    Mail sounds required, but not notification banners: Jus' downloaded and installed windows 10 yesterday. How the heck do I get a sound notification for email in the mail app on Windows 10 without getting these popups at the bottom right?? To clarify, I need to know when emails arrive, but I cannot have banners randomly...