Windows 10: No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10

Discus and support No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; NO Notification getting for new Email in MAIL APP. Tried all the settings in Notification, personal. Searched net for any notification settings I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnilChawla1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10

NO Notification getting for new Email in MAIL APP.

Tried all the settings in Notification, personal.

Searched net for any notification settings I have missed but to no help.

Is anybody else facing the same problem and found any solution

OR should I switch to Outlook or any other App.

Pl. Help

:)

AnilChawla1, Sep 4, 2018
  2. swlabr Win User

Windows 10 mail App, notifications

Just started using the Windows 10 mail app. Unfortunately, not receiving notifications. I checked the option to have notifications come up in the Action Center, as well as Notification banners and to play a sound. Unfortunately, not receiving notifications. In the mail app, I tried Setting it to check for messages Every 15 minutes, and based on my usage.
    I read somewhere that you can check for items "as they arrive", but this option isn't available for some reason. Is there anything anybody can suggest to try to get new message notifications to show up?

swlabr, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    No Mail app notifications

I posted feedback titled "No "New Mail" notifications".

BTW, not every time but sometimes when I click the Notification icon in Taskbar, the new messages are shown:

No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10 [​IMG]

However, for instance for the message shown in above screenshot now "New Mail" alarm sound or pop-up notification was not shown.

Kari, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10

Turn On or Off Notifications from Mail app in Windows 10

It's still pretty spotty for me as well. Sometimes you'll get the notifications and sounds for the Mail app, and sometimes you don't. *Sad

Be sure that you also turned on show notifications from the Mail app in Settings in step 5E.

Brink, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10

1. No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - notification Sound Pop

2. No new mail notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No new mail notifications: Hi, i am not getting any new mail notifications either the badge on the icon or in the notification centre or even a banner but however i do get all those notifications when i open the mail app bit late though lol, i am using windows 11, and all the appropriate settins are...
  3. No new mail notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No new mail notifications: Hi, i am not getting any new mail notifications either the badge on the icon or in the notification centre or even a banner but however i do get all those notifications when i open the mail app bit late though lol, i am using windows 11, and all the appropriate settins are...
  4. Yahoo mail new mail notification sound

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo mail new mail notification sound: I am using Yahoo mail on my desktop PC Windows 10. I have a back up email with Mozilla Thunderbird. On Thunderbird, when I receive a new message, it plays You've got some mail, singing.I have tried to put this on Yahoo, without success. I have opened Settings > More Settings...
  5. Windows Mail refuses to play custom New Mail Notification sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail refuses to play custom New Mail Notification sound: So, I've set the custom sound in the Sounds control panel and turned on ALL the options in Mail >Settings > Notifications. It will either NOT play ANY sound, or it defaults to the default Windows Notification sound. The sound I'm trying to set as email notification is the...
  6. Windows 10 Mail Notification no Sound

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Notification no Sound: Re: Windows 10 Ver. 1909 (build 18363.1443) I realize this is an old problem, but having read most if not ALL previous posts on this issue, I am unable to find a resolution to my problem. I have just started using Windows 10 Mail to handle my email. Till now was using...
  7. Is there a FIX for Win 10 Mail App not showing New Mail Notifications ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a FIX for Win 10 Mail App not showing New Mail Notifications ?: I have been searching the forums here and Google looking at every article I could find on this subject , and everything I find is a couple years old , what I am looking for is a FIX , for the Win 10 Mail App on my new to me PC , it has a fresh install/reset of Win 10 Home...
  8. NO SOUND IN MAIL NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SOUND IN MAIL NOTIFICATION: I believe that I have every setting checked in the proper places in Settings. I do receive a banner from the Notification Center, but no sound. I have a sound set up in Sound Control Panel>Sounds in both "Desktop Mail Notification" and "New Mail Notification" and both sounds...
  9. Change Mail app Notification Sound in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mail app Notification Sound in Windows 10: How to: Change Mail app Notification Sound in Windows 10 How to Change Mail app Notification Sound in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar app included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about...
  10. No mail notification sound

in Browsers and Email
    No mail notification sound: can't get mail notification sound for Outlook 2013. settings-apps and system sounds properly configured 18042

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no mail sound since cant select download as they arrive

2. no pop up for email

3. win 10 no pop up notification

4. windows 10 mail notification dont show up