Windows 10: No notifications under Whatsapp Web on Chrome?

Discus and support No notifications under Whatsapp Web on Chrome? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I don't get notifications on my Whatsapp web when i'm getting a message. Even though everything is enabled in settings i don't get the push... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by G4LL3N, Oct 3, 2019.

1. G4LL3N Win User

No notifications under Whatsapp Web on Chrome?

Hi,

I don't get notifications on my Whatsapp web when i'm getting a message.

Even though everything is enabled in settings i don't get the push notifications.
    I do hear the sound but not seeing the popup. I'm using Chrome as my default browser.

Uninstalled and reinstalled - Didn't Help.
    When using Firefox - Notifications work normally.
    When trying to use Whatsapp application for W10 - still the same issue. Everything is enabled in settings and yet it is not working.

i couldn't find any information on that issue online, is that some bug on chrome's side? do i need to enable anything under windows settings?

Thanks,

:)

G4LL3N, Oct 3, 2019

2. WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge

Read more:
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/whatsapp...microsoft-edge

Sumit Dhiman, Oct 3, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 3, 2019
  4. namsilat Win User

no web site notification

Since about a month ago I stopped receiving notifications from a particular web site that sends them daily. There's no problem receiving notifications from other sites such as Facebook. I am using Chrome so I have been tweaking its notifications in setting, until I tried other browsers such as IE and also received no notifications from this web site. The web site assured me that they are sending out notifications and nobody else has complained about this problem. At this point it looks to be a Windows 10 issue, not a browser issue, so I have been looking at notifications in setting for Windows 10, but there's really nothing there that affects notifications in browsers. Does anybody have any idea or suggestion as to what else that I can check or tweak?

namsilat, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

1. No notifications under Whatsapp Web on Chrome? - Similar Threads - notifications under Whatsapp

2. Notifications not showing up for WhatsApp desktop app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications not showing up for WhatsApp desktop app: Alright, so I recently downloaded Whatsapp Desktop from the Microsoft store, for the purpose of being able to see my message notifications on my laptop too. What I noticed, was that I wasn't getting any notifications at all. I checked the settings within the app, and...
  3. Whatsapp Desktop Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whatsapp Desktop Notifications: Alright, so I recently downloaded Whatsapp Desktop from the Microsoft store, for the purpose of being able to see my message notifications on my laptop too. What I noticed, was that I wasn't getting any notifications at all. I checked the settings within the app, and...
  4. Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore?

in Browsers and Email
    Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore?: Lately, when dragging any file to a chat in Whatsapp Web (which is opened in Edge) to send it, it says that the file is not supported. It used to work normally. Restarting and logging off/in Whatsapp Web doesn't fix this. I prefer to use Whatsapp Web above the standalone...
  5. WhatsApp

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WhatsApp: WhatsApp has an update message that stops me accessing it on my laptop. 'please update whatsapp from the windows app store' I do this and it goes to the windows store, it has all updates, but won't let me in WhatsApp. Keeps referring me back again and again. I have...
  6. Stop chrome notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Stop chrome notifications: Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray 119146
  7. Stop chrome notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop chrome notifications: Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray 119146
  8. Web Site & Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Web Site & Chrome: This is an image of a draft web site page (index.html) online via Chrome. Problem is the table is central not to the left and it wont go to where it actually is. I tried it in Edge, its was perfect, I tried it in IE, it was perfect, so why is Chrome showing it off to the...
  9. no web site notification

in Browsers and Email
    no web site notification: Since about a month ago I stopped receiving notifications from a particular web site that sends them daily. There's no problem receiving notifications from other sites such as Facebook. I am using Chrome so I have been tweaking its notifications in setting, until I tried...
  10. WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge: Recently, users on Reddit noticed that WhatsApp Web is now officially available on Microsoft Edge Browser without the need of emulating it as Chrome or Firefox. Just open the browser and run WhatsApp Web. Read more: http://www.winbeta.org/news/whatsapp...microsoft-edge 39807