Windows 10: No notifications under Whatsapp Web on Chrome?

Discus and support No notifications under Whatsapp Web on Chrome? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I don't get notifications on my Whatsapp web when i'm getting a message. Even though everything is enabled in settings i don't get the push... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by G4LL3N, Oct 3, 2019.

1. G4LL3N Win User

No notifications under Whatsapp Web on Chrome?

Hi,

I don't get notifications on my Whatsapp web when i'm getting a message.

Even though everything is enabled in settings i don't get the push notifications.
    I do hear the sound but not seeing the popup. I'm using Chrome as my default browser.

Uninstalled and reinstalled - Didn't Help.
    When using Firefox - Notifications work normally.
    When trying to use Whatsapp application for W10 - still the same issue. Everything is enabled in settings and yet it is not working.

i couldn't find any information on that issue online, is that some bug on chrome's side? do i need to enable anything under windows settings?

Thanks,

:)

G4LL3N, Oct 3, 2019

2. WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge

Read more:
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/whatsapp...microsoft-edge

Sumit Dhiman, Oct 3, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 3, 2019
  4. namsilat Win User

no web site notification

Since about a month ago I stopped receiving notifications from a particular web site that sends them daily. There's no problem receiving notifications from other sites such as Facebook. I am using Chrome so I have been tweaking its notifications in setting, until I tried other browsers such as IE and also received no notifications from this web site. The web site assured me that they are sending out notifications and nobody else has complained about this problem. At this point it looks to be a Windows 10 issue, not a browser issue, so I have been looking at notifications in setting for Windows 10, but there's really nothing there that affects notifications in browsers. Does anybody have any idea or suggestion as to what else that I can check or tweak?

namsilat, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

1. No notifications under Whatsapp Web on Chrome? - Similar Threads - notifications under Whatsapp

2. WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing

in Windows 10 News
    WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing: [IMG]WhatsApp is the default messaging app for most users all around the world. It is available not just on your phones but can be accessed on your computer as well. One wants continuity between the devices. This continuity is what’s lacking for some users as WhatsApp Web or...
  3. Unable to upload attachmentsemail, whatsapp web

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upload attachmentsemail, whatsapp web: sir please do help me sir please do help me sir please do help me sir please do help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upload-attachmentsemail-whatsapp-web/7d668905-49fa-4ee0-b331-8dfd6c5c5c8b
  4. Unable to upload attachmentsemail, whatsapp web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to upload attachmentsemail, whatsapp web: sir please do help me sir please do help me sir please do help me sir please do help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upload-attachmentsemail-whatsapp-web/7d668905-49fa-4ee0-b331-8dfd6c5c5c8b
  5. Google Chrome web notifications not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome web notifications not working.: After an update a few months ago, the notifications for websites, like Google Calendar and Gmail do not work unless the tab is open. They do have permission to send notifications. I have tried restarting my computer several times, updating my drivers and checking for system...
  6. Whatsapp web not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whatsapp web not working.: I have bought a new 11th generation i5 laptop from hp. I am not able to use whatsapp web on my laptop. It is not able to generate proper QR code. I tried to contact Hp regarding this issue but they were telling that whatsapp has jot updated their services for the new...
  7. Whatsapp Web

Whatsapp Web: Whatsapp Web is prompting me to update Chrome, which I have done, but repeats this prompt when I go to the site. Anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-web/bf600c88-1a63-4c35-b3fe-eba326dd6f53
  8. Whatsapp for Web

Whatsapp for Web: I have installed Whatsapp for web but it is not listed in my apps. How do I load it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-for-web/d80c0e7d-6a78-4b42-a8c1-47eae19c9d31
  9. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop: Hello. Last night 05-14-2020 an update from microsoft was automatically installed on my laptop. Since then, WhatsApp Web is no longer opening. Even the WhatsApp web page is not opening either. I tried using the WhatsApp Desktop App but it doesn´t show the QR Code. I´ve...
  10. Whatsapp Desktop Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whatsapp Desktop Notifications: Alright, so I recently downloaded Whatsapp Desktop from the Microsoft store, for the purpose of being able to see my message notifications on my laptop too. What I noticed, was that I wasn't getting any notifications at all. I checked the settings within the app, and...