Windows 10: No Notifications

Discus and support No Notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since the upgrade 1809 I still receive notifications waiting bottom right, when I click on the app to open notifications there is no notification text,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stitch194, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Stitch194 Win User

No Notifications

Since the upgrade 1809 I still receive notifications waiting bottom right, when I click on the app to open notifications there is no notification text, the area is blank. Nothing has changed in settings, notifications are still enabled.

:)

Stitch194, Oct 5, 2018
  2. jboydgolfer Win User

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Janeane Cru Win User

No Notifications

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

No Notifications

1. No Notifications - Similar Threads - Notifications

2. Notifications Broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications Broken: I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 and the action center. This being one of them. My notifications get broken ALOT. Only works for the first few minutes then shortly after it just completely breaks. Making it so I cannot plug in my headphones without rebooting...
  3. After update: I see a new "notifications" icon in the Windows 10 task bar, which tells me I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update: I see a new "notifications" icon in the Windows 10 task bar, which tells me I...: Hello, Originally, I posted this question in the default group (per the form), but got only 1 reply and no follow up (after a week). I'm posting in the update group because I ONLY saw this problem start after applying update KB4458469 (or maybe it was KB4100347 - saw it...
  4. After update: I see a new "notifications" icon in the Windows 10 task bar, which tells me I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update: I see a new "notifications" icon in the Windows 10 task bar, which tells me I...: Hello, Originally, I posted this question in the default group (per the form), but got only 1 reply and no follow up (after a week). I'm posting in the update group because I ONLY saw this problem start after applying update KB4458469 (or maybe it was KB4100347 - saw it...
  5. 'iCloudPhotos.exe - Bad Image' Notification

'iCloudPhotos.exe - Bad Image' Notification: I am receiving an iCloudPhotos.exe – Bad Image warning each time I boot up the computer. C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.HEVCVideoExtension_wekb3d8bbwe\x86\hevcdecoder_store.dll is either not designed run on windows or it contains an error… Error status 0xc0000605....
  6. Not getting battery notifications.

Not getting battery notifications.: how come I don't get any notifications of my battery,,,any remedy? ***Modified Original Title from: battery*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-battery-notifications/be566e79-d31e-4ec2-b1dd-9fa00571b8c7
  7. not getting notifications in action center

not getting notifications in action center: Hello I have been using windows 10 for a while now and i have always got notifications but just recently at random times i will stop getting them the action center in the bottom right says that i have X amount of notifications but when i open the action center it says that i...
  8. Notification with Negative Colours

Notification with Negative Colours: Hi, every time I get a notification on the bottom right corner of my screen, my screen turns into a negative color for a split second. I cant seem to find a way to turn it off. I found away on a video but the options the person has chosen, don't seem to be in windows 10....
  9. Notification icon lights up but notifications do not appear in action center after October...

Notification icon lights up but notifications do not appear in action center after October...: For example, the notification icon was lighting up and notifications were appearing in the action center after my Western Digital My Book nightly backups. Ever since the October 2018 feature and cumulative updates, the notification icon has been lighting up, but the action...
  10. backgroundTaskHost.exe crashing with reason: "The notification platform is unavailable."

backgroundTaskHost.exe crashing with reason: "The notification platform is unavailable.": I recently started getting all these crashes and was wondering why? ================================================== Process File : backgroundTaskHost.exe Event Name : Stopped working Event Time : 10/11/2018 10:37:59 PM User Name : All Users...