Windows 10: No Notifications

Discus and support No Notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since the upgrade 1809 I still receive notifications waiting bottom right, when I click on the app to open notifications there is no notification text,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stitch194, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Stitch194 Win User

No Notifications

Since the upgrade 1809 I still receive notifications waiting bottom right, when I click on the app to open notifications there is no notification text, the area is blank. Nothing has changed in settings, notifications are still enabled.

:)

Stitch194, Oct 5, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 5, 2018
  4. No Notifications

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

No Notifications

1. No Notifications - Similar Threads - Notifications

2. windows 10 & notification sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 & notification sounds: New Windows 10 desktop intermittently makes notification sounds. Can not figure out which program or app is making the sounds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-notification-sounds/3bc03371-9a5f-4636-abf6-94867a8761db
  3. Why I'm hearing notification sound from other account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why I'm hearing notification sound from other account?: When my wife gets a skype message I hear the notification sound when I'm logged in in Windows. is this a windows bug? our family is always singed in and is very annoying for me to hear sound notifications from the others accounts when I'm working....
  4. Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calendar Settings>Notifications gone after update?: Hello, Recently received a Windows 10 update (1809, build 17763.316) which brought with it a Calendar app update to Version 16005.11029.20108.0. Before the update I could change my calendar notification settings from within the Calendar app (ala...
  5. Windows Notification customizing for apps is not showing up at all.

Windows Notification customizing for apps is not showing up at all.: I went to Settings > System > Notifications and actions. I want to change my app notifications but it doesn't show up where it's supposed to be on the very bottom. Is there anything I didn't toggle on to get this feature? Please help. [IMG]...
  6. How do I switch mail notification sounds on?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I switch mail notification sounds on?: Hi, I have W10 installed on a PC and have the default mail app. How do I switch the mail notification sounds on? They were on before, but the notification must have switched itself off. 127425
  7. How to delete notifications in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete notifications in Windows 10?: Unable to delete notifications after following instructions in Settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-notifications-in-windows-10/7e55fb4d-1ce1-459d-bd70-278cced72731
  8. Volume notification

Volume notification: Hello! I installed a new version of Windows 10 and when I'm playing sounds or scrooling through my Twitter or Facebook timelines with autoplaying videos, I get notifications. I want to get rid of them every time I play sounds, but I want keep it when i'm changing volme or...
  9. Delete Notifications

Delete Notifications: I would like to banish annoying notification in the action center. There are really good one but many times that confused me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-notifications/b9f0433b-17cc-4e90-b10c-e6c0ce2e8f01
  10. Chrome’s PWAs to support notification badges on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome’s PWAs to support notification badges on Windows 10: After adopting the dark mode, implementing an early version of tab preview, Google is now working on a new feature that will give a native feel to Chrome-based Progressive Web Apps. The new Chrome 73 beta update comes with an experimental Badges feature for the Progressive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. constant notification app circle with a 1 but no notifications? windows 10