Windows 10: No Notifications

Discus and support No Notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since the upgrade 1809 I still receive notifications waiting bottom right, when I click on the app to open notifications there is no notification text,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stitch194, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Stitch194 Win User

No Notifications

Since the upgrade 1809 I still receive notifications waiting bottom right, when I click on the app to open notifications there is no notification text, the area is blank. Nothing has changed in settings, notifications are still enabled.

:)

Stitch194, Oct 5, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 5, 2018
  4. No Notifications

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

No Notifications

1. No Notifications - Similar Threads - Notifications

2. Can't access my Outlook, regardless of the security notification telling me otherwise.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't access my Outlook, regardless of the security notification telling me otherwise.: Stupid bloody Hotmail. I'm sick of it. Most useless e-mail system ever created. I've been waiting almost half a day for the verification text with a code to come through, so I can actually access my e-mails from my bank. All I did was want to change the security from my...
  3. How to fix the Action Center not showing notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix the Action Center not showing notifications?: [img] 123209
  4. Controlled folder access is off. Why am I still getting blocked app notifications?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Controlled folder access is off. Why am I still getting blocked app notifications?: I recently installed Windows 10 and AMD's StoreMI on a new computer. I turned on Controlled Folder Access at some point, because it sounded like a useful security feature. When it blocked me from creating desktop shortcuts manually, I turned it off - seems like it might need...
  5. Notifications only showing number but not showing details!

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications only showing number but not showing details!: Hi, I've clean installed Windows in a new SSD and when there are notifications it show the number [img] but does not show the details [img] this is how the notifications and apps are set [img] Am I missing something? 123118
  6. Customize Type of Notifications Received by Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize Type of Notifications Received by Apps: I just installed the Windows 10 Instagram app. I like receiving notifications in Windows 10 when I get a Direct Message, but I do not like getting notifications when someone follows me. Is granular control over the type of push notifications displayed possible? 123111
  7. constant notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant notification: saying scan to computer is no longer activated. the network to the device has been lost. ScanToActivationApp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-notification/49707546-1b92-4e0b-a6fc-6a497fbc4bde
  8. Notification bar is blank not showing Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar is blank not showing Notification: This just started after the .134 update. I get the notice bottom right corner of the taskbar that I have to say 7 notification. When I click on the box the Notification Bar open but it is all just blank. I have clicked around the blank space to see it the notification is...
  9. Notification bar is blank not showing Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar is blank not showing Notification: This just started after the .134 update. I get the notice bottom right corner of the taskbar that I have to say 7 notification. When I click on the box the Notification Bar open but it is all just blank. I have clicked around the blank space to see it the notification is...
  10. Email notifications too long

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email notifications too long: Hi, I need help with making the change to the length of the new email notifications in Windows 10 a permanent change. Every day I have to go to the Settings > Ease of Access > Other Options and change "Show notifications for" from 30 seconds to 5 seconds. The change is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. constant notification app circle with a 1 but no notifications? windows 10