Windows 10: No one can hear me on any video chats

Discus and support No one can hear me on any video chats in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; No one can hear me on a video chat. My microphone is unmuted. My cortana can't hear me either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CindyLanham, May 13, 2020.

1. No one can hear me on any video chats

No one can hear me on a video chat. My microphone is unmuted. My cortana can't hear me either

:)

CindyLanham, May 13, 2020
  2. Arcadian Win User

No sound on video chat

No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong....

Much appreciate any help thanks

No one can hear me on any video chats [​IMG]

Arcadian, May 13, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 13, 2020
  4. Arcadian Win User

No one can hear me on any video chats

No sound problems on video chat

No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong....

Much appreciate any help thanks

Arcadian, May 13, 2020
Thema:

No one can hear me on any video chats

1. No one can hear me on any video chats - Similar Threads - hear video chats

2. mic problem. no one can hear me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic problem. no one can hear me: mic all set but no one can hear me .all drivers already installed and updated.or all application mic access done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-problem-no-one-can-hear-me/e2d0d631-eaf8-4568-a7b0-f7e5fb484d2b
  3. mic problem. no one can hear me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic problem. no one can hear me: mic all set but no one can hear me .all drivers already installed and updated.or all application mic access done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-problem-no-one-can-hear-me/e2d0d631-eaf8-4568-a7b0-f7e5fb484d2b
  4. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  5. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  6. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Using a video chat program, others cannot hear me. How to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using a video chat program, others cannot hear me. How to fix?: On my Lenovo laptop with Windows 10.0.18362, others cannot hear me when using a private video chat through a web-based secure communication program. The microphone and speakers are on. App use of the laptop's Realtek High Definition Audio microphone is enabled. The use of the...
  8. No one can hear me on any of the xbox apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No one can hear me on any of the xbox apps.: If this isn't the right place to post this I apologize, but every time I join an xbox party on PC no one can hear me. The funny thing is though, they can hear me in game chat. Like when we play Sea Of Thieves they can hear me in game, but not in the party. I've allowed apps...
  9. Others on video chat cannot hear me.

Others on video chat cannot hear me.: When I make a call or someone calls me I can hear them but they cant hear me **Original Title** others on vidoe chat cant hear me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/others-on-video-chat-cannot-hear-me/0c5fe181-3c31-495f-9d67-722275b06041
  10. Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't hear voice chat and video calls and people can't hear me: my pc specs Windows 10 pro 64 bit w/update KB4023057 Intel Core i7-3770K 32gb DDR3 RAM GeForce gtx 970 Asus Z77 sabertooth So when I go to sound under Control panel everything shows up fine in playback and both microphones show up (my headset and webcam) and even when I...