Windows 10: No one hears me on mic

Discus and support No one hears me on mic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; People are unaware that I am speaking on my mic its feels like dead man. External mic works so fine I don't know what's the issue with internal one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sharon_over, Jul 21, 2020.

1. No one hears me on mic

People are unaware that I am speaking on my mic its feels like dead man. External mic works so fine I don't know what's the issue with internal one.

:)

Sharon_over, Jul 21, 2020

2. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 21, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jul 21, 2020
  4. No one hears me on mic

Cortana apparently can't hear me

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

No one hears me on mic

1. No one hears me on mic - Similar Threads - hears mic

2. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  3. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  4. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My mic only can hear my clicking mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mic only can hear my clicking mouse: Long story short, my ASUS ROG Strix G614JU laptop suddenly had an issue with its internal microphone after I used AirPods. Now, the microphone only picks up clicking sounds from the mouse and laptop keyboard, but it doesn't pick up my voice. However, when I use the AirPods,...
  6. My mic only can hear my clicking mouse

My mic only can hear my clicking mouse: Long story short, my ASUS ROG Strix G614JU laptop suddenly had an issue with its internal microphone after I used AirPods. Now, the microphone only picks up clicking sounds from the mouse and laptop keyboard, but it doesn't pick up my voice. However, when I use the AirPods,...
  7. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio: i used realtek my mother board is a aorus z590 ultraive had this problem since ive been using my computeralso i use mic and line out ports in my computer motherboard audio holes...
  8. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio: i used realtek my mother board is a aorus z590 ultraive had this problem since ive been using my computeralso i use mic and line out ports in my computer motherboard audio holes...
  9. i need help with my speaker audio going through my mic and people can hear my speaker audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. mic problem. no one can hear me

mic problem. no one can hear me: mic all set but no one can hear me .all drivers already installed and updated.or all application mic access done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-problem-no-one-can-hear-me/e2d0d631-eaf8-4568-a7b0-f7e5fb484d2b